IGNORED

Rushdon Is Huge

Red Robin

It must be said if we fail Friday night I really will start worrying that we will fall away like normal.

Anything less than a win is not good enough.

Danny you really need to look at your teams selection, The front pair aint good enough to get this club out of this division.

Change it give the young man Leroy a proper run out with one of your target men instead of playing both.

Loose Friday and we can see the slippery slope in front of us in April

1,Qpr

2,Swindon

3,Plymouth

4,Brighton

5,Luton

Any body see any points there mmmmmmmmmm

Yeah Rushden is a must win game now! If we don`t

get three points next Friday it looks like it`ll be the

play-offs again! With the Tranmere game called off

next week, our next two games are at home......

Rushden an Oldham. Six points from they two games

will set us up nicely for the big games in April!

So come on Danny, sort um out! :clap:

"Anything less than a win not good enough",wonder if there are like minded individuals posting similar comments on the QPR & Plymouth forums.

A month ago I seem to remember postings bemoaning the fact that being 10 points adrift of those two meant that they were already up and we had to be content fighting for a play-off place.

Reality, there is a long way still to go with a 100 points at stake between the 3 contenders,plenty of twists & turns still to come & a couple of real 6 pointers in the mix as well.

View the big picture not just the next 90'.

I am, we have a potent strike force, the best in the division (Not), a midfield which has dropped away, and one member goes AWOL regularly, and a defence where one of our best players last season has become a liability.The manager seems to have got the rabbit in the headlamps syndrome, and cant/wont change things. the 1 point in 9 is not a flash in the pan, the latter part of our run, had performances like those three too.

the other team with worries is QPR, and they at least have a strike force, and are unbeaten at home!!

Archived