IGNORED

I'm Telling You Now, Leon Knight Is Bad News!

no_merde

From IC Wales

"...Publicly, Jackett has insisted there are no problems with Knight's attitude and that the former Chelsea trainee was dropped from the trip to Saltergate for football reasons only.

However, we have learned from highly-placed sources at the club that Jackett actually left Knight behind in South Wales because his behaviour in recent weeks has contributed to an erosion in team spirit that threatened to derail the club's promotion push...."

If he arrives at the gate, we might as well move the whole ###### ground to Horfield! :doh:

From IC Wales

"...Publicly, Jackett has insisted there are no problems with Knight's attitude and that the former Chelsea trainee was dropped from the trip to Saltergate for football reasons only.

However, we have learned from highly-placed sources at the club that Jackett actually left Knight behind in South Wales because his behaviour in recent weeks has contributed to an erosion in team spirit that threatened to derail the club's promotion push...."

If he arrives at the gate, we might as well move the whole ###### ground to Horfield! :doh:

Just what we want, a proven goalscorer

There is no chance in hell Johnson would be as stupid to bring him into the club, sign Knight and wave any promtion hopes good bye

GJ: ring ring

Jackett: "hello".

GJ: "Hi Kenny, how's you, hey just thought I'd ring and offer to take Knight off your hands for a month, you see we're a bit short of strikers at the moment, that ok mate".

Jackett: "Yeah Gazzer, after all you're only a couple of points ahead of us in the table and a really serious rival for promotion, let's make it 3 months, say till January when you'll be able to bring anyone in you want. In fact, we'll pay hald his wages for you an if you like, you can even play him againt us at our gaff next month."

GJ: "Cheers Kenny, knew I could rely on you."

Jackett: "Gazzer, I was joking, who the **** do you think I am? Gary Johnson?"

GJ: ring ring

Jackett: "hello".

GJ: "Hi Kenny, how's you, hey just thought I'd ring and offer to take Knight off your hands for a month, you see we're a bit short of strikers at the moment, that ok mate".

Jackett: "Yeah Gazzer, after all you're only a couple of points ahead of us in the table and a really serious rival for promotion, let's make it 3 months, say till January when you'll be able to bring anyone in you want. In fact, we'll pay hald his wages for you an if you like, you can even play him againt us at our gaff next month."

GJ: "Cheers Kenny, knew I could rely on you."

Jackett: "Gazzer, I was joking, who the **** do you think I am? Gary Johnson?"

Christ, if your half as bored at writing posts like this as I am at reading them then you must be very very bored and very booooring. Choose something else to moan about for gods sake. What about the food at the gate or the fact we arent in the bloody east end. There's a couple of original topics for you.

Christ, if your half as bored at writing posts like this as I am at reading them then you must be very very bored and very booooring. Choose something else to moan about for gods sake. What about the food at the gate or the fact we arent in the bloody east end. There's a couple of original topics for you.

I thought it was quite funny myself

From IC Wales

Don't agree-proven goalscorer at this level. Don't think GJ would gamble on him though-shame :angry:

Don't agree-proven goalscorer at this level. Don't think GJ would gamble on him though-shame :angry:

but we don't need to sign a proven goal scorer, we have one in jevons and a promising one in Jennison, what we need is a big target man, which has been signed

Archived