IGNORED

Adriano Basso Sponsors Man Of The Match

cheshire_red

I just think it's amazing how only a couple of months ago Basso was getting slated on this forum for his displays in a city shirt. After todays display he has well and truly rammed it down everyone who critisised him down their throats and i realy hope you all choke big time on it.

:clapping: WELL DONE!!!! Adriano Basso :clapping:

I just think it's amazing how only a couple of months ago Basso was getting slated on this forum for his displays in a city shirt. After todays display he has well and truly rammed it down everyone who critisised him down their throats and i realy hope you all choke big time on it.

Still can't kick for toffees. :razz:

So after one cracking display I should ram my opinion down my throat ??

riiight :disapointed2se:

But to be fair today he pulled off two blinding saves that made me wish I was in the Eastend to marvel at it more.

If he did a few more of those over the coming months then I'll be more than happy to see him as Citys No.1

But to be fair today he pulled off two blinding saves that made me wish I was in the Eastend to marvel at it more.

If he did a few more of those over the coming months then I'll be more than happy to see him as Citys No.1

Yes shame on you SR :D

Seriously though I think hes an average league 1 keeper who played a blinder today. Weale must have been cussing him on the bench though :D

Not knocking your opinion but there were a few on here talking about worst goalkeeper ever to play for City and not good enough for the Downs League. It is those people who ought to come on here and at least admit that whether they rate Basso or not, their over the top comments were out of order.

I can not believe the turn around since the circus show at Cheltenham where he should have taken the term ''dodgy 'keeper'' as a compliment.

Whoever's taught the man to catch - absolute genius!

For escaping him from jail second half King Louis surely owes him a pint or two tonight :shutup:

I'm not ramming words down my throat (or anything else for that matter :ph34r:), his Cheltenham performance was undefendable, no ''tbf's'' were offered tbf, it was comical-shocking, yeah, like a spoof-horror it was.

I might make a film out of it, first spoof-horror based on a true story.

I'll shut up now.

Archived