IGNORED

The Yeovil Farce

SimplyRed

It really doesn't matter whether you think Stewart can, will or should play for City again.

The real embarrassment is that this club has allowed a striker to go on loan to a local rival team that has now become our promotion rivals, mainly due to the goals he's been scoring for them, while Bristol City pays the lion's share of his salary.

It is an absolute travesty that BCFC finds itself rubbing shoulders with a club that has been catapulted to that position thanks to the strikes of their own player!

It is senseless to allow this situation to continue and I say that the club should recall Stewart NOW.

It is damn hard enough as it is to get out of this division without inviting yet another small club to shorten the odds of our promotion by vying with us for a place at the top of the league.

If Yeovil continue to achieve good results and Stewart continues to help those results by scoring vital goals for them, it's a possibility that Yeovil might cause the ultimate embarrassment and get promoted instead of us.

Even if he has to rot in the reserves -

GET STEWART BACK NOW

It really doesn't matter whether you think Stewart can, will or should play for City again.

The real embarrassment is that this club has allowed a striker to go on loan to a local rival team that has now become our promotion rivals, mainly due to the goals he's been scoring for them, while Bristol City pays the lion's share of his salary.

Gary Johnson is on record, I believe, as saying that Yeovil are paying OVER 50% of Stewarts wages. Whilst I agree it can't go on with Stewart playing at Yeovil, realistically Yeovil would have to be stupidly lucky with injuries/suspensions to finish above us this season.

Chris Cohen, their talisman will hopefully get snapped up by a Championship club in Januray too. I have similar hopes for our other nearest rivals S****horpe in regard to Sharpe and Keogh.

Did`nt that scab say he did`nt want to put the THE RED SHIRT OR PLAY FOR THE CLUB AGAIN, in my view you are a scab, if you get the honour to play for BRISTOL CITY most of us would play for nothing it can only be deemed a dream to play for us and how someone could turn down the chance is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned he he should beg the club and manager and chairman and the supporters for another chance to play in the sacred red shirt again because he is not worthy. i don't want to say his name because, until the above happens i wont mention his name. We are second without him I'm not insecure.Come on you reds.A bit strong i know, but i don't give a ####...

Did`nt that scab say he did`nt want to put the THE RED SHIRT OR PLAY FOR THE CLUB AGAIN, in my view you are a scab, if you get the honour to play for BRISTOL CITY most of us would play for nothing it can only be deemed a dream to play for us and how someone could turn down the chance is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned he he should beg the club and manager and chairman and the supporters for another chance to play in the sacred red shirt again because he is not worthy. i don't want to say his name because, until the above happens i wont mention his name. We are second without him I'm not insecure.Come on you reds.A bit strong i know, but i don't give a ####...

Actually, Stewart said he will never play for City whilst GJ is here. Meaning that GJ will never select him. Stewart would play in a heartbeat IF selected.

No let's give him another chance because he bleeds red and white, he used to watch City play when he was a young'un apparently!

He's not a disruptive influence in the changing room! He loves City so much he joined us for £5,500 a week, guarenteed to be the highest paid player! Great influence on the youngsters, very supportive! Model pro and all!

Marcus Stewart is the dream ticket for BCFC :rofl2br:

I'm disappointed that you feel you need to insult a player like that. Yes we all have a 'go' now and again about a player we don't feel is giving 100% but to actually insult a player in such a manner is most disappointing.

I don't believe that anyone who would know, has ever suggested that MSis other than a model pro.

The remainder is unfounded rumour rather like what you have intimated.

It is an absolute travesty that BCFC finds itself rubbing shoulders with a club that has been catapulted to that position thanks to the strikes of their own player!

It is senseless to allow this situation to continue and I say that the club should recall Stewart NOW.

It is damn hard enough as it is to get out of this division without inviting yet another small club to shorten the odds of our promotion by vying with us for a place at the top of the league.

If Yeovil continue to achieve good results and Stewart continues to help those results by scoring vital goals for them, it's a possibility that Yeovil might cause the ultimate embarrassment and get promoted instead of us.

GET STEWART BACK NOW

why... why cant you people just shut the #### up about stewart? why? what's wrong with you? it's not even as though he's that good? he's 33, and he's got a pretty good goal ratio at yeovil... big ####ing deal. who gives a ####? really? seriously? yeovil can do whatever the #### they want for all i care, because they're not finishing above us. but to repeat the point, why..WHY are we still talking about a 33 year old striker who didnt make the grade at city, why? and WHY hasnt anyone considered that WE CANT RECALL HIM NOW ANYWAY, HE'S ON A 3 MONTH LOAN. why? why do you lot persist? if i sound exasperated, blame booze for half of it, and the persistant forum bollocks about marcus ####ing stewart for the other. why are we still talking about him? why? for forks sake why?

why... why cant you people just shut the #### up about stewart? why? what's wrong with you? it's not even as though he's that good? he's 33, and he's got a pretty good goal ratio at yeovil... big ####ing deal. who gives a ####? really? seriously? yeovil can do whatever the #### they want for all i care, because they're not finishing above us. but to repeat the point, why..WHY are we still talking about a 33 year old striker who didnt make the grade at city, why? and WHY hasnt anyone considered that WE CANT RECALL HIM NOW ANYWAY, HE'S ON A 3 MONTH LOAN. why? why do you lot persist? if i sound exasperated, blame booze for half of it, and the persistant forum bollocks about marcus ####ing stewart for the other. why are we still talking about him? why? for forks sake why?

Because at the end of the day he could seriously affect our chances of automatic promotion, I cant see any other club allowing that to happen, and lastly it is a big deal.. and I do give a #### as you call it.

might it be because he's scored more goals in 10 games at Yeovil than any of our strikers have this season- can last a full game, which Jevons seems not to be able to do, scoring in the 86th and 89th minutes in recent games for one of our now main rivals.

Stewart should be brought back and played- in this side with the confidence he will now have he would score plenty.

might it be because he's scored more goals in 10 games at Yeovil than any of our strikers have this season- can last a full game, which Jevons seems not to be able to do, scoring in the 86th and 89th minutes in recent games for one of our now main rivals.

Stewart should be brought back and played- in this side with the confidence he will now have he would score plenty.

both of those were crap goals

we should get behind Jevo and forget about stewart

once Jevo gets his confidence back and starts scoring we will overtake forest and win this league.

but there is *nothing* we can do. so why..WHY do you people carry on? we can't bring him back as he's on a three month loan.. read those words again (will put them in capitals to make it easier) WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RECALL HIM!!! so i know, lets just carry on starting new threads, and sitting behind me in the Ateyo talking loudly about the 33 year old being the greatest striker we've had since Andy Cole... lets carry on being consumed by some over the hill waste of 5500 per week playing for a tinpot little conference side.. and lets carry on ignoring people like me, who for some reason always feels obliged to reply to nonsense like this.... and when we're doing this, lets choose to ignore the *tiny* detail that WE CANNOT RECALL HIM EVEN IF WE WANT TO.

Its what happens at the end of his loan spell that concerns me - we will then have the chance to play him and I for one hope we take it- frankly crap goals are better than no goals and since Yeovil are competing with us presently not sure how you can describe them as a tin pot conference side. Was simply explaining why people still talk about him and will continue to do so while he is scoring goals for one of our main rivals, presently for a promotion place- sorry if that upsets you.

if i sound exasperated, blame booze for half of it, and the persistant forum bollocks about marcus ####ing stewart for the other. why are we still talking about him? why? for forks sake why?

and lets carry on ignoring people like me, who for some reason always feels obliged to reply to nonsense like this....

Some psychiatric advice: sometimes for the sake of one's own mentle health it's better to just click the x on your screen's top right hand corner and walk away viewing otib as a desturbing and re-occuring nightmare.

once the loan is finally over though Brookers and Enoch will probably be back, so he will be back to 5th choice striker, basically unless someone comes in with a perm deal for him he sits in the reserves

yeovil won't be able to afford him and without him they will probably tumble, even more so when Cohen gets knicked off them in Jan.

either way if Yeovil want him on a perm deal and can actually afford his wages, hope they can afford the transfer fee.......

He only scored 5 goals ALL last season!! For gods sake we do not need the bloke!

When is this debate going to end!

we should get behind Jevo and forget about stewart

That's the point - we've got a 'new' striker who's obviously low on confidence and where is the support from the fans. :dunno:

A few supportive chants in Jevon's direction wouldn't go amiss to make the bloke feel wanted.

Perhaps he's wilting a bit under fan expections, no harm in making the efffort to show the fans are behind him - at the moment it's noticeably lacking. :disapointed2se:

That's the point - we've got a 'new' striker who's obviously low on confidence and where is the support from the fans. :dunno:

A few supportive chants in Jevon's direction wouldn't go amiss to make the bloke feel wanted.

Perhaps he's wilting a bit under fan expections, no harm in making the efffort to show the fans are behind him - at the moment it's noticeably lacking. :disapointed2se:

I was saying the same thing yesterday. Jevons is lacking in confidence and I think this is rubbing off on Jennison :(

My prediction is Jevons with put in a motm performance next weekend scoring a couple of goals and putting the anti Jevons posters to bed. :pray:

yeovil won't be able to afford him and without him they will probably tumble, even more so when Cohen gets knicked off them in Jan.

Not so sure.

Yeovil seem to have got an ideal replacement for GJ in Slade. He appears to have contacts in the game and his signings have been good to the extent that their expectations for the season have quite reasonably risen considerably.

When they have injuries and suspensions i would expect Slade to use the loan market to good effect and from what i've seen this season they have a genuine chance of the play-offs.

Even bereft of Stewart, City will need to play at their best to bring home the ponts from Yeovil next Saturday.

but there is *nothing* we can do. so why..WHY do you people carry on? we can't bring him back as he's on a three month loan.. read those words again (will put them in capitals to make it easier) WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RECALL HIM!!! so i know, lets just carry on starting new threads, and sitting behind me in the Ateyo talking loudly about the 33 year old being the greatest striker we've had since Andy Cole... lets carry on being consumed by some over the hill waste of 5500 per week playing for a tinpot little conference side.. and lets carry on ignoring people like me, who for some reason always feels obliged to reply to nonsense like this.... and when we're doing this, lets choose to ignore the *tiny* detail that WE CANNOT RECALL HIM EVEN IF WE WANT TO.

I thought it was only in the first 28 days or something like that where we could not recall him.

All this is doesn't matter as his loan spell is up soon anyway.

I was saying the same think yesterday. Jevons is lacking n confidence and I think this is rubbing off on Jennison :(

My prediction is Jevons with put in a motm performance next weekend scoring a couple of goals and putting the anti Jevons posters to bed. :pray:

People say Jevons scores mostly free-kicks and penalties.

Not so, he also scores alot of long range shots - but is he even going to give them a go if a miss is going to draw groans from the crowd?

It's our loss if we fail to make him feel at home at AG.

Gary Johnson is on record, I believe, as saying that Yeovil are paying OVER 50% of Stewarts wages. Whilst I agree it can't go on with Stewart playing at Yeovil, realistically Yeovil would have to be stupidly lucky with injuries/suspensions to finish above us this season.

What if we get unlucky with injuries and they don't :(

Chris Cohen, their talisman will hopefully get snapped up by a Championship club in Januray too. I have similar hopes for our other nearest rivals S****horpe in regard to Sharpe and Keogh.

Cohen may even come here

I agree MS can't stay there or with any other of our rivals.GJ either swallows his pride or we swallow £5kpw and let MS stay here.That's what's best for BCFC, I'm not concerbed about either mans ego

I too noticed yesterday how unconfident he was.

I don't know much about him when he was at Yeovil but he always seemed to score, and a good few were penalties too. I thought he was a bit of a hero down there and that brings confidence which brings goals.

Brooker can almost do no wrong here, the fans sing his name and support him through thick and thin, and yes for obvious reasons, his early season form was poor but rarely did he feel pressure from the fans.

Even Enoch has arrived and got the fans chanting his name very quickly.

For whatever reasons, maybe we (me included) expected more from Jevons and have found it difficult to accept the player he is, rather than the player we'd hoped he'd be. I'm not saying he isn't for us but he just isn't a natural leader. he needs someone stronger beside him.

He does go missing in games, dropping deeper and deeper but this is because he isn't getting the service and a confidence thing rather than laziness like some suggest. It must be a dilema for GJ, he seems to take him off most games which can't do his confidence much good, but if he is being ineffective he leaves him little option.

It will be interesting to see what reception he gets at Yeovil and how he reacts.

I hope he will be able to play with a regular partner soon, not convinced it will be JMW, and find some confidence and form.

Edit: PS, it can't help if he gets the feeling that some fans would like his 'replacement' we have loaned out back either!

Brooker can almost do no wrong here, the fans sing his name and support him through thick and thin, and yes for obvious reasons, his early season form was poor but rarely did he feel pressure from the fans.

Brooker hasn't been effective for a very long time, certainly not just this season. Perhaps it would help if Jevo went for the bald aggressive look? :dunno:

He does go missing in games, dropping deeper and deeper but this is because he isn't getting the service and a confidence thing rather than laziness like some suggest.

Strangely enough, that's word for word how many fans would describe Marcus Stewart last season. We've needed an effective winger for a very long time.

Yes ,I know this was all in your thinking a month or so back,agent Stewart, even backed up by your Yeovil supporting friends.Remind me what hopes did you have for those minnows at Southend & Colchester last season?

Not so sure.

Yeovil seem to have got an ideal replacement for GJ in Slade. He appears to have contacts in the game and his signings have been good to the extent that their expectations for the season have quite reasonably risen considerably.

When they have injuries and suspensions i would expect Slade to use the loan market to good effect and from what i've seen this season they have a genuine chance of the play-offs.

Even bereft of Stewart, City will need to play at their best to bring home the ponts from Yeovil next Saturday.

Spot on.In the last 5 seasons,15 teams found their way out of this division,only 2 of them could clearly be labelled as "bigger clubs".

Like it or not Slade has done a brilliant job so far for Yeovil,why should'nt he aspire to be the Southend or Colchester of this sesaon.

Our goal,,,,,,feed on the competition it generates and be that little bit better.

Did you see that 40 year olds goal for West Ham on sunday,oh, and remind me how old is the premiership's top goal scorer.Why such paranoia on age,Brian McBride,Andy Cole,& Robbie Fowler have all scored in the last 10 days so it would seem Stewart is in good company.

Kind regatds....don't feel obliged to reply.

GET STEWART BACK NOW

stewart is doing city a massive favour by playing and scoring for yeovil. at the moment they are relying on him to score them the goals to keep them where they are, but come january when he either comes back here or moves to another club, yeovil are going to fall away big time.

at the moment he is scoring goals against our promotions rivals. although it doesnt look great when were struggling for strikers and he is knocking them in at yeovil, i don't see what the problem is. as long as he keeps helping city by taking points of other teams at yeovil, who cares!

Archived