IGNORED

World Cup Winner

cider11

I just won the world cup in 2010 with england, while being a league 2 manager of swindon, it was the best i could get after being sacked from city.

I won in the final against portugal 4-0.

I finished 2nd in the group stage behind Ivory Coast, beat france 2-1 in 2nd round, beat sweden on penalties in quarters after drawing 2-2 after extra time, semi's beat argentina 3-1 was trailing 1-0 until i bought ashton on for owen at half time.

IPB Image

IPB Image

I just won the world cup in 2010 with england, while being a league 2 manager of swindon, it was the best i could get after being sacked from city.

I won in the final against portugal 4-0.

I finished 2nd in the group stage behind Ivory Coast, beat france 2-1 in 2nd round, beat sweden on penalties in quarters after drawing 2-2 after extra time, semi's beat argentina 3-1 was trailing 1-0 until i bought ashton on for owen at half time.

I like the new game but if you can be bad enough to be sacked at City AND get the England job then I might stop playing it.

I like the new game but if you can be bad enough to be sacked at City AND get the England job then I might stop playing it.

Well i did start digging my own grave there, i did link myself to lots of prem jobs where the manager was underpressure, and i applied for one job, got rejected, then i applied for the barcelona job got rejected and that was basically the end of me, they just waited for my next defeat to sack me. i think i was just known regionally when took England job, which you should be continental for the england job, i was just an average league 1 manager at the time of accepting the england job before the chop.

Archived