IGNORED

Racism

The Fat Controller

It's a very good article.

I know many black people. Not one of them would be the least bit offended if you called them black. In fact, many of them have a big big problem with the stupid PC culture.

What you'll find with over the top PC bullshit is that the media unfortunately manage to dig up the one person in a million who would be offended and then give them centre stage and pretend that they're representative. It's not usually the case.

I was actually listening to the radio when Joan Rivers and Darcus Howe had that arguement. He is an idiot.

wikepedia says this about him;

Howe was one of several who fell foul of perennial prankster Chris Morris on Morris' show "Brass Eye". Expecting a legitimate interview, Howe was introduced by Morris sitting at the desk in front of him in his current affairs interviewer guise in the following way:

I am sitting opposite a man who knows nothing, talks all the time. The result is he's a trenchant buffoon, has no idea how to present television shows, he looks ridiculous in that fashion wear, he swans around hoping that people will recognise him - when in fact nobody's even remotely interested.

Guest MaccaJK

I have lots of black mates, and i call them black, i also joke to them about there skin, and they make jokes back to me.

The PC brigade does my head in.

same here. i thought it was normal. obviously not over the top but it happens and its whether you can take a joke at yourself or not.

Archived