IGNORED

Poacher

mtraveller

we need a goal poacher and we need one soon. at the moment the one player who is available is leon knight. i know he can be hard to handle on and of the pitch, but the lad scores goals and we neeed goals. i know a lot has been said about leon on this forum but he is the sort of player we need.

We don't need a poacher at all in my opinion, or only as competition for Jevons.

I'm sure if you looked at Knight's striking partners over the years then most of them would be in the target man mould. Iwelumo at Brighton, and Akinfenwa/Fallon at Swansea to name a few. Without a target man Knight would probably struggle almost as much as Jevons seemingly is at the moment. As GJS said, when Brooker and Showumni are back things should fit together nicely.

What about Izale McLeod. I recon if we made them a big offer they cudnt help but take it. Peterborogh made a 1million pound offer which they would pay over three years. after the sale off DC we should be able to match that and a bit more. Hes a striker just like Leroy who is gready and garanteed to get goals. i think we should loan him till January then sign him perminantly. Would also be fantastic in the Championship next year.

What about Izale McLeod. I recon if we made them a big offer they cudnt help but take it. Peterborogh made a 1million pound offer which they would pay over three years. after the sale off DC we should be able to match that and a bit more. Hes a striker just like Leroy who is gready and garanteed to get goals. i think we should loan him till January then sign him perminantly. Would also be fantastic in the Championship next year.

Crap attitude snd has already been sent off at least twice this season. Another big time charlie if you ask me. :disapointed2se:

We don't need a poacher at all in my opinion, or only as competition for Jevons.

I'm sure if you looked at Knight's striking partners over the years then most of them would be in the target man mould. Iwelumo at Brighton, and Akinfenwa/Fallon at Swansea to name a few. Without a target man Knight would probably struggle almost as much as Jevons seemingly is at the moment. As GJS said, when Brooker and Showumni are back things should fit together nicely.

Yes but GJ can say this until he is blue in the face but people on here don't seem to get it do they? Leon ######* Knight is not coming to AG so please get over it!!!! Jevons as i keep saying will be fine once Brooks is back. This argument is pointless and getting very annoying.

Yes but GJ can say this until he is blue in the face but people on here don't seem to get it do they? Leon ######* Knight is not coming to AG so please get over it!!!! Jevons as i keep saying will be fine once Brooks is back. This argument is pointless and getting very annoying.

And you saying 'Jevons as i keep saying will be fine once Brooks is back.'again is'nt annoying :pinch:

You wouldnt need too regardless-I want to be wrong but Ive watch football long enough to know a bad un when I see one.

Please feel free to gloat when Jevons scores 15+ this season but I wouldnt hold your breath if I was you :whistle:

I won't say it again but i know he will be fine........ ;)

WHEN exactly will Brooks be fit ? This week, next week or after Christmas. seems to me no one knows least the club or Brooks himself. Even when he does get fit ( and it usually takes 2 -3 games to get match fit ) it's going to take time for them to gel together,they've not played too many times together as yet. It could be Febuary before we know IF they will be a good partnership. I can't see Jevo scoring loads with or without Brooks or Enoch, JW needs a rest to sort himself out, Corr will most likely not be the answer ( seeing as he's never scored before ) and MS will not beback before mid December ( and who can see GJ even picking him ). Our scoring problem is there for all to see, solving it is GJ's headache.

WHEN exactly will Brooks be fit ? This week, next week or after Christmas. seems to me no one knows least the club or Brooks himself. Even when he does get fit ( and it usually takes 2 -3 games to get match fit ) it's going to take time for them to gel together,they've not played too many times together as yet. It could be Febuary before we know IF they will be a good partnership. I can't see Jevo scoring loads with or without Brooks or Enoch, JW needs a rest to sort himself out, Corr will most likely not be the answer ( seeing as he's never scored before ) and MS will not beback before mid December ( and who can see GJ even picking him ). Our scoring problem is there for all to see, solving it is GJ's headache.

No he doesn't know. He said on Sat that his guess is as good as mine. I reckon it could be another few weeks at least.

AT the end of the day what have Jevons done ? nothing cos hes to lazy.

I disagree to be honest. I think you are all being a bit unfair re Jevons. I'm not going to repeat myself again i think you all know where i stand on this by now!!

If he was "lazy" don't you think a manager who's whole football philosphy is built around hardwork and fitness may have noticed this and not signed him twice????

You can tell these people till your blue in the face mate but they won't listen.

Archived