IGNORED

Cityworld

Keepers Ball

Anyone having problems viewing the videos ?

Everytime i try I keep getting a box telling me ...

"We are unable to issue licence to view this content for the following reasons..

Geographical location...I'm OK

The content has been viewd on another computer using my account........IT HASNT !!

You are using a media that doesnt support DRM software.Use media player 9 or above and IE 5 and above........WHICH I BLOODY HELL AM !!!

So whats the crack ??? :grr:

I'm considering ended my subscription with BCFC world due to all this hassle I am getting.

I have finally figured out a way of watching videos by using IE and then downloading it.

But anything else like commentary I can't use and the main reason for my subscribing to BCFC world is for the live commentary due to not being able to attend some games due to work.

All this because some idiots posted it on You tube.

Anyone having problems viewing the videos ?

Everytime i try I keep getting a box telling me ...

"We are unable to issue licence to view this content for the following reasons..

Geographical location...I'm OK

The content has been viewd on another computer using my account........IT HASNT !!

You are using a media that doesnt support DRM software.Use media player 9 or above and IE 5 and above........WHICH I BLOODY HELL AM !!!

So whats the crack ??? :grr:

Just checked mine and the video is awful, hardly watchable.

Will contact media about it

ive had prob since oct.

i have had several e-mails from tech support but to no avail.

it seems it can be up to 5 or 6 different things that can cause prob?

they have recently up-dated their tech support on world site,so check out -tech support-drm problem first.

me,ive now cancelled my subscription (bit of a pisser,as i joined in sept,and couldnt see ant highlights!)

have read of 1 or 2 more given up with it,wonder if they might change back?

Archived