IGNORED

Pompey Fans

midland red

just reading about the pompey fans cheering off henry and his cronies.WHAT!! has the world gone completely crackerjack, you"re getting a five nil drubbing at home and you applaud the opposition as a message of thanks, i think i"ve just slipped through a time zone and woke up in a different era, pay your money get behind your own team and barrack the other side, my god this is football.not enough yorkies and too many girls.

yours awaiting thousands of replys midland red. :clap::clap:

Yeah I was thinking what's happened to Pompey. Years ago they would not have been so gracious. More likely to have had a seat thrown at you and a mouthful of gob propelled yourway from the top of the stand.

I think it's very easy to sing and shout when you have achieved several promotions, end up in the Premier League, face top opposition week in week out, get to go to cracking grounds week in week out, have a team full of stars etc etc.

It wasn't long ago that we were playing Pompey and they were suffering the same frustrations as us, believe me they did not support non stop for 90 minutes then. They booed and bitched just like the supporters of any other underachieving team.

Frankly most people have had enough of 2nd Division rubbish and just crave some success. Now we are near the top of the league people begin to s_hit themselves when we have a wobble, and rightly so.

Get behind the team all you can, it does help, but don't compare our plight with that of Pompey on Saturday.

Regards

Mal :clap::clap::clap:

Archived