IGNORED

Do You Think We Are Going To Go Up

little danny

Guest DrFaustus
No 'ifs and buts' yes or no
Yes you will.

You'll do it because your team is fitter than any in the division. You'll do it because your players want to play for each other/the club/the manager. (I wish we had the same). You'll do it because Plymouth will have a bad run. You'll finish second behind QPR, so Ollie can prove to our Chairman that he can be a success.

Finally, I hope you do it. I'm fed up with Bristol being dismissed as a footballing backwater. (We're also dismissed as yokels etc etc. Yawn). If you do it, you reflect well on this city, good luck to you.

I know all this because a good lad who used to post on here (City season ticket holder) told me so :P

All the best.

By the way, if you don't strengthen in all areas, you'll do the same as last time!

Yes you will.

You'll do it because your team is fitter than any in the division. You'll do it because your players want to play for each other/the club/the manager. (I wish we had the same). You'll do it because Plymouth will have a bad run. You'll finish second behind QPR, so Ollie can prove to our Chairman that he can be a success.

Finally, I hope you do it. I'm fed up with Bristol being dismissed as a footballing backwater. (We're also dismissed as yokels etc etc. Yawn). If you do it, you reflect well on this city, good luck to you.

I know all this because a good lad who used to post on here (City season ticket holder) told me so  :P

All the best.

By the way, if you don't strengthen in all areas, you'll do the same as last time!

Dont tell us, tell DW!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I hope we do go up, but the cynic in me says..

Hope your lot get back up to Div 2, Briz dont deserve ###### football, and it would wipe the smirk of the pasty muncher inbreds faces, when you do, as they see the awful prospect of another Brist"hole" team coming for em.

Sadly NO.

I think we have had our 'luck' and unless changes are made, which I doubt, that was the only thing that got us into this high position. We haven't been great, skillful or unstoppable. We have not set the division alight....BUT then again neither did Wigan I suppose! :clap:

PLEASE let me be wrong but I just feel that we haven't got what it takes. But I'll support the team whatever.

Archived