IGNORED

"should It Become Necessary"

Bristol Boy

Christ, this bloke is so predictable!

We have scored one goal in our last three games and DW says "Should it become necessary, we will get a loan striker"

I should think it's obvious, never mind necessary, to a blind man!!

Just like I said, come the 20th March we'll be scrabbling around in the dirt going after what's left at punitive cost!!

UNREAL

We have scored one goal in our last three games and DW says "Should it become necessary, we will get a loan striker"

I should think it's obvious, never mind necessary, to a blind man!!

Just like I said, come the 20th March we'll be scrabbling around in the dirt going after what's left at punitive cost!!

UNREAL

I've just read

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~497624,00.html

No surprises then.

Now, just imagine YOU are Danny Wilson...SHIMMER, SHIMMER, SHIMMER (special effects, no expense spared!).

Now let me t'see. Lee Peacock, no goals in 8 t'games. First name on team t'sheet Fraday.

No goals from t'strackers in last faurr gems.

Only wunce 'have boaf startin t'strackers scored in the sem gem. Fust gem ut sason, funny wuh that.

Ah dunt see prablum, duh ew Frank?

Aaay.....ah mean naay Gaffa.

CLANGGGGGG!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

The sound of the penny dropping in DW's winter wonderland!!! :clap::clap:

words fail me....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

May need a striker on loan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez!! :clap::clap:

Would this before or after the ###### hits the fan then???????????? :angry:

We're once again stumbling in a Wilson winter blunderland. And there was me thinking that Danny Wilson had got me eating humble pie after that 11 match unbeaten run  :clap:

Up the City

Likewise, but I still think we aint going to be eating humble pie, on this Blunderland.. He sets High Standards of Bull to beat, and by God he does too, same about the results on the pitch eh? :clap:

Likewise, but I still think we aint going to be eating humble pie, on this Blunderland.. He sets High Standards of Bull to beat, and by God he does too, same about the results on the pitch eh? :clap:

To quote Danny Wilson 'terrific', 'terrific', 'terrific' - the bloke aint no literary genius but for an ex-Premiership manager he should have got us out of this poxy division by now. Div 1 beckons and a trip to Leicester City FC beckons :clap: Come on Wilson get yer f##king act back together :clap::P

Up the City

He missed "to play alongside Peacock" off the end of that sentence.

Actually, it probably goes without saying, to be fair.

Archived