IGNORED

Yeovil Ticket Needed

Rob k

mate if you really want a ticket i think you are going to have to be a little more open to offers!

If anyone has got one going then they will take offers and will be able to get far more than face value!

Do u actually think you are going to get one like that?

I need two tickets if any are going, and will pay as is within reason if anyone has any free.

True City fans will not make money selling tickets to others, if somebody can't go then they should only sell the ticket at face value.

Correct mate, I paid £25 today for mine from Robin Taffy Red(a bit more i know but he had to organise getting it), He was offered a lot more last night but kept to his word, now that is a nice man.

True City fans will not make money selling tickets to others, if somebody can't go then they should only sell the ticket at face value.

Does this mean that if someody can go but is willing to sell their ticket at a profit, that's ok?

I am a true city fan.......and I have a ticket for saturday and I can go.......however, everything has a price!!

• Admin

Does this mean that if someody can go but is willing to sell their ticket at a profit, that's ok?

I am a true city fan.......and I have a ticket for saturday and I can go.......however, everything has a price!!

That's different, a genuine City fan wouldn't deprive another of the opportunity to go to the game....

Hang on, that's what you and a thousand odd others have done to me by purchasing your tickets so quickly :ranting::doh:

That's different, a genuine City fan wouldn't deprive another of the opportunity to go to the game....

Hang on, that's what you and a thousand odd others have done to me by purchasing your tickets so quickly :ranting::doh:

I have a ticket for the game and If I couldnt make it why is it in my interest to sell the ticket at face value? If I can make a little profit along the way why not :me?:

I have no loyality to you people,after all your all complete strangers, just because we happen to support the same football club-big deal!!

Does it make me any less of a Bristol City fan, I think not .

ive just paid £120 for 1 adult & 1 juv ticket.

cant see any probs myself.

there will prob be tickets for sale sat around ground anyway?

Crikey, you're either very rich or very desperate.

I couldnt afford £120 quid for 2 tickets thats for sure....think of all the handbags I could buy with that!

:handbags::banana:

Crikey, you're either very rich or very desperate.

I couldnt afford £120 quid for 2 tickets thats for sure....think of all the handbags I could buy with that!

:handbags::banana:

If it's a designer handbag you'd be lucky to get the straps for that (so my missus tells me...). Suddenly those tickets look good value !

700 Terrace left according to local news at 7pm

Is that the 700 terrace tickets left in the Yo-vile end?

To gain entry to the Yo-vile end one must swear allegaince to Paddy Ashdown MP for Yo-vile and wear green and white !!! Paddy Ashdown being the Liberal scummer that announced his total adoration for Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha AKA his German descended imposter 'God' Queen Elizabeth II on BBC Question Time on Thursday evening. Betray the Red Army? - no thanks. :farmer:

Paddy Ashdown

What a w+nker

What a w+nker :clapping::banana:

Archived