IGNORED

Anyone Going In The Home End On Saturday?

Luke_Ciderhead

See you in there......got seats in the stand.

It will be just litke the time we went to Cheltenham the other season.........Must have been about 100 or so at the far end near to the terrace......Couple got thrown out but that was it, even the locals were saying "see you next week".....Me thinks not!!!

I will be in the away end..... if I can get to the ground!

If anyone is in the Wells area and could give me a lift that would be great.

Otherwise its the bus, and on closer inspection I am sure its 3 different changes.

Wells to street on a first bus, :Sleep12:

Then onto a horse and cart towards Ilchester :rain:

Then a combine harvester for the final part of the journey! :farmer:

So if you can help please PM me! Cheers :pray:

I will be in the away end..... if I can get to the ground!

If anyone is in the Wells area and could give me a lift that would be great.

Otherwise its the bus, and on closer inspection I am sure its 3 different changes.

Wells to street on a first bus, :Sleep12:

Then onto a horse and cart towards Ilchester :rain:

Then a combine harvester for the final part of the journey! :farmer:

So if you can help please PM me! Cheers :pray:

The 376 bus goes through Wells from Bristol, then direct to Yeovil at 51mins past each hour. You wouldnt need to change.

i have the oppertunity to go to the game in the home end....don't really fancy that though.

I would end up celebrating when we score our 4th goal.....not a good idea.

It's Yeovil, they're more scared of you than you are of them.

One cry of "Come on me babbers" will have them running for the exits quicker than you can say "So, what's it like marrying your sister dear chap?"

i have the oppertunity to go to the game in the home end....don't really fancy that though.

I would end up celebrating when we score our 4th goal.....not a good idea.

Better than not going at all though aint it? Although must say I'm glad i have got my away end ticket.

It's Yeovil, they're more scared of you than you are of them.

One cry of "Come on me babbers" will have them running for the exits quicker than you can say "So, what's it like marrying your sister dear chap?"

I realise we are quite a friendly bunch, not renowned for any scrapping, however a word of warning for those in the Westland Terrace there is a group of "fans" who have just had their banning orders come to an end, and this is the 1st home game for them :disapointed2se:

I realise we are quite a friendly bunch, not renowned for any scrapping, however a word of warning for those in the Westland Terrace there is a group of "fans" who have just had their banning orders come to an end, and this is the 1st home game for them :disapointed2se:

Funniest thing Ive read all day-are be all supposed to be scared now :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Having SB as your avatar is fine but in a Port Vale Shirt :ranting: Couldnt you find any of him in the Red & White??

Hehe no actually i tried putting one of him in the city kit as my avator and it didn't work. So while i am searching for another the one of him in his Port Vale Shirt will stay. If it wasan't for Port Vale then he prob wouldn't be here today :)

What were they banned for? Having electricity running to their homes and everyone else in the town was jealous?

I'd be more worried going into Weymouths home end than Yeovils.

Hehe no actually i tried putting one of him in the city kit as my avator and it didn't work. So while i am searching for another the one of him in his Port Vale Shirt will stay. If it wasan't for Port Vale then he prob wouldn't be here today :)

Yep I know what you mean-trying to find a picture on the internet of SB in a City shirt is practically impossible :whistle:

not like it's going to be scarey or anything! it aint Millwall

belive me we carrot crunchers get VERY nasty!!!! :farmer::laugh:

If i am think about the same bunch of people as you are,no need to be worried they are a bunch of ######s!! Put them in their place if you come across them, could do with a good smack!! :banana:

Yep I know what you mean-trying to find a picture on the internet of SB in a City shirt is practically impossible :whistle:

Ha ha i didn't say that did i? Read what i said properly.

You said,and I quote" you are searching for a image of SB in a City shirt" took me less than quarter than a second to find 12 images of Brooker in City shirt-Come change it you know it makes sense!!

Have changed it now. Couldn't do it earlier i was at work. :)

Archived