IGNORED

Yeovil Town Vs Bristol City

Dan Of The Dolman

I was only one to turn up so we had a game as there was 21 Yeovil players. They were very friendly and welcoming and were a good side. Not a single bad tackle at all either. I didn't play that well, I am just trying to get my match fitness back and get back in the swing of things as it was my first game for about a year and was a good run out. The guy from Yeovil also said they wanted to arrange a game for when they come down here as well.

I was only one to turn up so we had a game as there was 21 Yeovil players. They were very friendly and welcoming and were a good side. Not a single bad tackle at all either. I didn't play that well, I am just trying to get my match fitness back and get back in the swing of things as it was my first game for about a year and was a good run out. The guy from Yeovil also said they wanted to arrange a game for when they come down here as well.

Cheers for the info Dan... perhaps we can get things better organised for future matches and get 15 City forum players and show them what a good game of football is!!

Archived