IGNORED

Marvin And Arron

DukeCoxer

Was discussing wit a couple of mates earlier, does ne1 hold my view that goodfellow show be put on the left for rushden in place of arron and let marvin have a game on the right, for at least the first half. I dislike this if it aint broke dont fix it approach (in term of wingers,) we seem to have to players positioning.

Plus think leroy should start instead of peacock, give him and arron a good kick up the arse, hopefully they would do some work when they got back on the pitch.

Was discussing wit a couple of mates earlier, does ne1 hold my view that goodfellow show be put on the left for rushden in place of arron and let marvin have a game on the right, for at least the first half. I dislike this if it aint broke dont fix it approach (in term of wingers,) we seem to have to players positioning.

Plus think leroy should start instead of peacock, give him and arron  a good kick up the arse, hopefully they would do some work when they got back on the pitch.

Things do need shaking up for Friday and pace is the key.

Goodfellow should come in on the left for Aaron, Roberts in for Peacock.

Goodfellow and Roberts both get shots in and thats half the battle, Miller can mop up the rebounds.

We don't have a right winger, so it makes little difference who plays there, be it, Marvin, Wilkshire or whoever.

Roberts deserves a start up front with Miller, with Aaron and Leroy available to come on after 70 mins. if things aren't working.

We need to go for Rushden's throat from the start and try and get a 2 goal cushion in the first half hour before the pressure starts mounting. 0-0 after an hour os so and i'd make Rushden favourites to snatch it as the crowds inevitable trepidation overwhelms our players. :clap:

Archived