IGNORED

Lee Peacock

nobby

i dont know if anybody has put this excuse on the forum for leapys goal drought but........maybe its because our scottish friend is out of contract at the end of the season & hasnt been offerd a new one??? whos to say he hasnt got something else lined up for next year? it would xplain why he couldnt stop scorin at the start of the term but now is about as deadly as his old mate mathews????? :clap:

i dont know if anybody has put this excuse on the forum for leapys goal drought but........maybe its because our scottish friend is out of contract at the end of the season & hasnt been offerd a new one??? whos to say he hasnt got something else lined up for next year? it would xplain why he couldnt stop scorin at the start of the term but now is about as deadly as his old mate mathews????? :clap:

I reckon Peacock is like his Scottish countryman Tory Blair - promised much but delivered little. Tory Blair buzz phrase 1997 "things can only get better" and with £600,000 spent to buy Peacock 4 seasons ago I thought our league position could only get better but we're still in poxy Div 2 :clap:

I would think that the fact his contract is up at the end of the season woudl make him be more keen and willing to try. It is still a tough time for footballers if their contracts are expiring as clubs are still trimming their squads. Although I can't see Peacock having problems finding a club I would still think he is trying hard to get the best club and deal possible.

I for one hope we don't offer him another contract, although I fear with him having settled in the area with his partner and daughter, he'll grab whatever is thrown his way.

Without question, our most under-achieving striker since Ian Baird.

:clap:

Thanks i'd nearly forgotten that plonker, who was the bright spark who signed him, remember the tribunal ripped us off with the fee... :clap::clap::clap:

God I hope he dont sign a contract with us!!! :angry:

Archived