IGNORED

Amateurs!

Guest earnie78

Guest earnie78

You lot are ###### amateurs at this game!

Typical Bristol Shitty fans!

This is my Cardiff City side which kicks ass, some of you may never have heard of some of these players as you are rubbish!

Gk Kasper Schmeichal

DR Billy Jones

DL Seth Johnson

DC Michael Dawson

DC Tom Huddlestone

MR Aaron Lennon

ML Lionel Morgan

MC Fredy Willliam Thompson ( absolute class for 500K)

MC Civard Sprockel

ST Daniel Braathen

ST Milan Baros

plus sign Freddy Guarin, Wes Morgan, Darren Gibson, Mike Hanke and even Bristol City may have a chance of winning something better than the LDV vans trophy! amateurs!

My new game I've tried to keep as many City players as possible, starting. About 2/3 of the way through Preimership(1st season there won 1st and 2nd Divisions first two years including a 60 game unbeaten streak in league play) Always seems to be the same players that stick around though, Hill, Amankwaah,Docs, marvin, roberts, miller all are starters. Fortune, philips, burrnell still get an occational game though.

As far as Cardiff goes they are butteasy to play, they have money. You want a challenge try and get Yeovil to the Preimership in 3 yrs.

Ernie you charmer. Stay chill alright and keep it nice.

I have Lionel Morgan in my side, and you are correct in saying he is a useful player.

I am infact good at this game, as years of addiction have paved the way to such excellence.

PS Shame Ernie is off to Celtic for 3 million? :clap:

sorry mate doesnt beat my side

GK kasper schmichl

LB Queudrue

RB Coles

CB southgate

CB Ledly King

RM Solano

LM Kily Gonzales

CM Wilkshire

CM Docherty

Cf Saha

CF Miller

In reserve i have zenden, robert, fernades, toldo , buffon, zidane (reting this year) Heskey , and more

Archived