IGNORED

Lee J (merged topics)

leadman

will this bloke ever take a decent free kick for city.

toothless team, corrs not good enough, if we don't get quality in on loan or get the sicknotes fit were going knowere

What have you got against little Lee? He is a quality midfielder. I don't understand why everyone gets on his back all the time i find it extremely irritating to be honest.

No Corr isn't good enough that is obvious. The sooner Brooks is back the better.

Oh sorry didn't realise he wasan't allowed to make any mistakes!! :rolleyes:

It was a dodgy thing to try in the middle of the pitch,with the score still at 0-0.

I actually rate the guy,i think he`s one of the best passers we`ve got, its just at that stage of the game, with the way the game was going to try that backheel was just stupid!!!

It was a dodgy thing to try in the middle of the pitch,with the score still at 0-0.

I actually rate the guy,i think he`s one of the best passers we`ve got, its just at that stage of the game, with the way the game was going to try that backheel was just stupid!!!

Yeah it was but aside from that he has been brilliant this season and all i hear every match is people getting on his back and I'm getting incressingly p***** off with it.

will this bloke ever take a decent free kick for city.

toothless team, corrs not good enough, if we don't get quality in on loan or get the sicknotes fit were going knowere

He has had a decent free kick for city, he hit the post in one near the beginning of the season.

Makes a change from moaning about the strikers i suppose, whatever next.. :dunno:

What have you got against little Lee? He is a quality midfielder. I don't understand why everyone gets on his back all the time i find it extremely irritating to be honest.

Well said Sarah! Leave the lad alone. :disapointed2se:

It must be unbeleavabley difficult living in the shadow of Dad-think Julian Lennon or Stella Mccartney. :me?:

One hit the post the other week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. Its a shame people unfairly keep getting on his back i think he is one of the best midfielders we have certainly the most skillfull.

I know. Its a shame people unfairly keep getting on his back i think he is one of the best midfielders we have certainly the most skillfull.

Totally at fault for the first goal. He's played with Arron Davies enough times to know he always cuts inside onto his right foot and shoots from outside the box whenever he gets the chance. So what the hell was he doing turning his back and allowing that to happen? Someone tell him it's OK to tackle once in a while.

Totally at fault for the first goal. He's played with Arron Davies enough times to know he always cuts inside onto his right foot and shoots from outside the box whenever he gets the chance. So what the hell was he doing turning his back and allowing that to happen? Someone tell him it's OK to tackle once in a while.

I think you will find Corr was at fault for the first goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The deflection did not help Basso either!

No Corr isn't good enough that is obvious. The sooner Brooks is back the better.

Have to say that he is a nice lad, and his post match interview was fair and balanced, and he took the teasing very well. Well done to you Lee, we miss you at Yeovil, and yes there are always the dissenters who will have a go at him especially for being Johnsons son. OTOH, I thought that his father was mean spirited and showed his true colours (red not green), could not give us one bit of credit, the club he said he loved, what a load of bo****ks, he loves himself only, don't delude yourselves he loves City either, and if MS comes back to you, it will be the ruination of the GJ, oh dear, what a shame, how sad.

I think you will find Corr was at fault for the first goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The deflection did not help Basso either!

Yes Corr gave the ball away needlessly in his own half but the doesn't alter the fact that LJ allowed Davies to run to the edge of the box cut in and shoot without making a challenge or anticipating the move and putting in a block. I knew what Davies was going to do and I've only seen him a couple of times on Pitman's crap TV show. Lee played with him for a couple of years.

Yes Corr gave the ball away needlessly in his own half but the doesn't alter the fact that LJ allowed Davies to run to the edge of the box cut in and shoot without making a challenge or anticipating the move and putting in a block. I knew what Davies was going to do and I've only seen him a couple of times on Pitman's crap TV show. Lee played with him for a couple of years.

At the end of the day to blame one player is harsh when others were at fault for the goals aswell.

We are a team and as a team we were second best on Saturday.

Archived