IGNORED

Forwards

Rich

end of the day we need to loan a striker and have done for ages, end of the day if city cant afford to loan a player i will even pay the wages. just for city to score some f ing goals

COME ON CITY

Based on your performance today, I don't see what difference signing someone to score goals would make, you need to create the chances first don't you?

we need a striker now! Even when Brooker does come back it will take a while for him to find his shooting boots,that's if he can, he's hardly prolifific is he?(although better than those available now)whats his goal ratio? :pray::rain:

Ask Grandad he is the expert on goal ratios!! :rofl2br:

Brooker is capable of netting 15-20 goals a season fitness permitting.

Based on your performance today, I don't see what difference signing someone to score goals would make, you need to create the chances first don't you?

Yeovil did'nt look like scoring at all until the first goal, I think it was your 1st shot on target and the 2nd goal was scored when McCombe was playing up front.

We were poor you were slightly better, don't get to carried away.

Yeovil did'nt look like scoring at all until the first goal, I think it was your 1st shot on target and the 2nd goal was scored when McCombe was playing up front.

We were poor you were slightly better, don't get to carried away.

Agreed, as I posted elsewhere both sides were poor and neither could deliver the neccessary final ball. My point was that you have got good strikers in Jevons and Brooker (whenever he is back) it's just your midfield was well below par yesterday, and maybe that is an area you need to concentrate on.

Finally, to all BCFC fans, you are still 4th and not playing well just think how good you can be when you are up to full strength. Keep the faith :chant6ez:

Archived