IGNORED

Johnson

billybob

Just goes to prove that he ain't got it. Tranmere, Oldham, Forest, Yeovil.

1 point from 12.

If the team didn't perform, then they were'nt sufficiently motivated.

And the buck stops with the management.

He is not the real thing, and its about time Mr Lansdown realised it.

Bit of a knee jerk reaction me thinks. Didnt hear people saying this when we rose from the bottom of the table to 2nd. We let Wilson have 4 season and he still couldnt get us promoted, so lets give GJ the time he deserves. Keep the faith.

Johnson lost 9 on the bounce last season, and still got us as close as Wilson/Tinman to the holy grail, so lets be realistic. This division, this season is p*ss poor, and there for the taking but to reach our objective we need committed players with enough passion, grit skill and ambition to win, whether playing good football ala Wigan or desperatey ugly but effective football ala Plymouth.

GJ is at a crossroads, we were poor last week and won, but yesterday was unacceptable.

Now lets see action not more spin..GET US UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

why do u guys always do this, we loose one game and you all say GJ isnt good enough, for god sake if you think this time last year we was at the other end of the table. and now we have a decent team and we still got a strong chance to finish atleast 2nd.

GJ Has done alot for this club in the past year. So instead chucking your toys out of your pram get behind the team and GJ and show your support. We will get promoted trust me ive seen the future

COME ON CITY

One defeat and everyone heads go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the quailty here, but when you have 4 injuries it doesn't help.

Give Gary Johnson a break!

Agreed mate!!! Don't worry they will all be signing his praises again in a couple of weeks time.

1 point from 12.

so on the basis of four randomly selected results you think you should get the boot, looking at the results aganinst Northampton, Bournemouth, Port Vale and S****horpe 12 from 12..........Johnson best city manager ever?

ok though if we go with your theroy? who do we suggest we get to replace GJ? Wenger? Mourino? Ferguson? Benetez? or how about Sven? don't think anyone could do much better than Gary considering the injuries we have had this season

so on the basis of four randomly selected results you think you should get the boot, looking at the results aganinst Northampton, Bournemouth, Port Vale and S****horpe 12 from 12..........Johnson best city manager ever?

ok though if we go with your theriry ? who do we suggest we get to replace GJ? Wenger? Mourino? Ferguson? Benetez? or how about Sven? don't think anyone could do much better than Gary considering the injuries we have had this season

Gary brings the pysio from Yeovil stating we will be fitter and less injuries. Another reject from Yeovil. All of that he has bought in are a waste of space - Have Yeovil missed them - they seem to be a better side without them.

Yeovil lost their Central defender and Captain the replacement was sent off and they were left with no height in the Centre of Defence - Why didnt we exploit this - perhaps some supporters should sit next to GJ and give him advice. Mark my words he will be gone at the end of the season. eventually he will be found out - you can get by with spin -

Can't 'keep' the faith if you never had it in the first place.....GJ has been found out every time we have played good teams..Bradford, hudds, forest,yeovil, tranmere,...decent teams with decent managers and all have overcome GJ and his tactics. The fact that we have a better team/squad than most of the drivel in the league is the only reason we are in decent 'looking' position, becasue simply a monkey could devise a formula to beat the likes of some of the poor teams in this division. I have very little confidence we can go to the decent teams and get a point let alone the wins we will need to have any chance of promotion.

hope I'm wrong.

Gary brings the pysio from Yeovil stating we will be fitter and less injuries. Another reject from Yeovil. All of that he has bought in are a waste of space - Have Yeovil missed them - they seem to be a better side without them.

Yeovil lost their Central defender and Captain the replacement was sent off and they were left with no height in the Centre of Defence - Why didnt we exploit this - perhaps some supporters should sit next to GJ and give him advice. Mark my words he will be gone at the end of the season. eventually he will be found out - you can get by with spin -

The last time you said "mark my words" the tripe that followed said we would be in the bottom six by April so if you don't mind I will form my own opinion and totally ignore anything that comes from your keyboard. Presumably, in the case of Brooker and Orr the Fitness man should have been able to forsee the kicks they took, sprinted onto the pitch and took one for the lads on both occasions.

yawn another waste of a post!!!

we got a bloody good gaffer in charge of us at the mo who has turned the club around and got it going in the right direction in the space of 12 months .

just think back to where we was 13 months ago before he took over???

bottom of table just been spanked 7-1 players fighting outside night clubs !!!! you want the club to go back to them days????

we lost a game yes end of

not been playing great but still getting results ! and up there in the league

u are entitled to your opinion as this is a forum but i think you need to open your eyes look where we was before he took over and realise what he has done / doing here at our club

The last time you said "mark my words" the tripe that followed said we would be in the bottom six by April so if you don't mind I will form my own opinion and totally ignore anything that comes from your keyboard. Presumably, in the case of Brooker and Orr the Fitness man should have been able to forsee the kicks they took, sprinted onto the pitch and took one for the lads on both occasions.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: go on son give em some more, you can sign it Saab driver as well if you like as i cant be doing with em.. :doh:

You reds :city::city::city:

1 point from 12.

don't be daft. don't throw the baby out with the bath water. he needs time. he's only been here a year FFS!!!

Sorry Gary you are Gary Johnson? You must be! This game yesterday was the start of another 9 game loosing run. resign now before you are sacked in April. Yesterday found you out.

I don't know what you are on - but can I have some - if you are not Gary Johnson you must be Little Lee :razz:

Sorry Gary you are Gary Johnson? You must be! This game yesterday was the start of another 9 game loosing run. resign now before you are sacked in April. Yesterday found you out.

Not at all. I've had one very minor disagreement with the man myself this season but I am still able to see the positives he brings the club and do not see the point of making ridiculously exagerated statements like "bottom six in April" and "start of a nine match losing run".

So Brian Marcus, get your ar$e out of the pub, leave the knuckle draggers as soon as you can and start scoring some goals for the team you claim to support!!!

Have you such a short memory - did we not have City 2 players sent off for fighting each other?

How long do we give him? Forest Yeovil & Colchester Managers have turned clubs round in a few months - But thats what a good manager can do. Esspecially the Yeovil Manager who had to sort out the mess that GJ Left them in.

Have you such a short memory - did we not have City 2 players sent off for fighting each other?

How long do we give him? Forest Yeovil & Colchester Managers have turned clubs round in a few months - But thats what a good manager can do. Esspecially the Yeovil Manager who had to sort out the mess that GJ Left them in.

Go away you silly little man.

Not at all. I've had one very minor disagreement with the man myself this season but I am still able to see the positives he brings the club and do not see the point of making ridiculously exagerated statements like "bottom six in April" and "start of a nine match losing run".

So Brian Marcus, get your ar$e out of the pub, leave the knuckle draggers as soon as you can and start scoring some goals for the team you claim to support!!!

I have been rumbled - I wont play for Bristol City all the time the Nationwide Gnome is at City. The grapevine tells me that Minehead are thinking of making an approach for GJ but he wont get the job - he his not technically up to it.

Love Marcus x

no it was one. get yer facts straight, and what do you think GJ has been doing over the last year???? :farmer:

One thing that worries me is that our form against teams in the top half of the table, the teams you NEED to takes points off, is poor. We take on average this season 1.25 points off those teams . Yeovil take 2.11 and Forest 1.8 pts per game. If we're to get out of this league we need that stat to improve.

1 point from 12.

OH MY GOD WE LOST A MATCH AWAY TO PROMOTION CONTENDERS WHEN WE'VE GOT AN INJURY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Arsenal should sack Wenger????

Sit down, shut up, we are one point off of 2nd. Bloody grow up.

Yeah and I forgot it is 5 injuries!

Brooker, Enoch, Brown, Murray and Orr

Not a Lot - Apart from Doing Radio at Yeovi Matches - Radio interviews - Talking to the Press - Talking - Talking - But not talking to other Managers about taking Loan Players as he is seen as a Joke! Looking after his Family at Citys expence - Taking Ex Yeovil Players & backroom staff at Citys Expence. Letting Marcus Stewart go to Yeovil. :banana:

One thing that worries me is that our form against teams in the top half of the table, the teams you NEED to takes points off, is poor. We take on average this season 1.25 points off those teams . Yeovil take 2.11 and Forest 1.8 pts per game. If we're to get out of this league we need that stat to improve.

Yes but we do have to play all these 'top teams' at home come the buisness end of the season.

Johnson lost 9 on the bounce last season, and still got us as close as Wilson/Tinman to the holy grail,

In fairness, he didn't.Wilson finished 3rd twice and Tinnion 7th in his first season as the cheap option.The proof of the pudding and all that and I'll be disappointed if we don't gain automatic promotion from where we are now given the standard of the opposition.

The play offs are ultimately a lottery, although, if we win through, then GJ will have proved a point.

no it was one. get yer facts straight, and what do you think GJ has been doing over the last year???? :farmer:

Not a Lot - Apart from Doing Radio at Yeovi Matches - Radio interviews - Talking to the Press - Talking - Talking - But not talking to other Managers about taking Loan Players as he is seen as a Joke! Looking after his Family at Citys expence - Taking Ex Yeovil Players & backroom staff at Citys Expence. Letting Marcus Stewart go to Yeovil. :farmer::farmer:

Archived