IGNORED

Well, Well Well...

Lordofthebling

Guest MaloneFM

Maybe I should get a job as a headline writer for the Sun?

Anyway before we get the usual 'ha ha burn in hell' stuff, it's bound to cause an even bigger kick up as the Shiites wanted him dead and the Sunni's think he's great-despite the stuff at the top.

More body bags on the way to the Baghdad morgue then. Tony and George are strangly quiet about all this as well.

Are we better rid of him or will he become a martyr to the cause?

is this a joke or summat??

when thatcher couple of years ago had her south american friend come over he could not be charged with human rights because they were done when HE was in charge of the country(i think it was uruguay) but now because america wants the death penalty they do. and call me a cynic but do you reckon it was timed for the american elections!!!

I think I would rather live under Saddam Hussein than George Bush. Which one is the real murderer? Both are not on my christmas cards list either.

Cant we find one leader who wants to do something worthwhile for mankind instead of killing women and kids with guns and missiles?

I think I would rather live under Saddam Hussein than George Bush. Which one is the real murderer? Both are not on my christmas cards list either.

Cant we find one leader who wants to do something worthwhile for mankind instead of killing women and kids with guns and missiles?

Wilst i don't agree with the war in iraq,and neither do i like bush and his gungho"my way or the highway" type tactics.

What were we to do? sadam was killing inocent people,i supose we have as well now wilst over there.

I think us (bristish) are now screwed were damned if we do and damned if we don't,its just a shame the yanks didnt leave us out of it.

As for the real point of this topic.Sadam must die,its thier laws ot ours,but i do agree thier will be an escalation in blood spilt as some will see it as martydum

is this a joke or summat??

when thatcher couple of years ago had her south american friend come over he could not be charged with human rights because they were done when HE was in charge of the country(i think it was uruguay) but now because america wants the death penalty they do. and call me a cynic but do you reckon it was timed for the american elections!!!

It was General Pinochet of Chile, a thoroughly unpleasant individual whose greatest act in Thtcher's eyes was to provide military assistance to UK forces during the Falklands Conflict. Apart from that he was a bit of a murdering #@#@#@##@#@

Guest MaloneFM

Is he up Shiite creek now? Is there to be no Suuni delight in Baghdad?

Ahem....isn't the reason (apart from oil and imperialism) the country was invaded (oh and WMD which he never had) was to bring demecracy and justice to the wild east (or middle east) and show them that execution of prisoners is wrong?

And now a US funded court has rubber stamped that very thing?

And why didn't we give a rats ass when he was gassing the marsh arabs and suddenly now we do? Because he was buying our weapons and testing them on Iranians thats why.

Archived