IGNORED

Touch-line Bust-up

bcfcchris2016

Emotions were more than high at Upton Park just then, Especially on the touchline because West Ham Boss Pardew and Arsenal Boss Arsene Whinger got in a big scuffle just after West Ham hit the winning goal. and just after that wenger refused to shake hands with Pardew though he was the one that started it. Have you seen a bigger scuffle on the touchline as that.

I thought Wenger's reaction was pathetic to be honest. When football fans are watching big girls blouses, earning four to ten times their annual salary PER WEEK, behaving like that on the touchline then it really does make you question parting with the £40 odd quid every other week to finance their wages. And the Premiership are trying to deny that attendances are falling (take out the increase in capacity at Old Trafford and the Emirates attendances are in serious decline elsewhere).

As far as I'm concerned all Wenger has done is prove to the world what an arrogant prat he is.

Pardew celebrates his teams late goal, which ultimately proved to be the winner, and the arrogant french prat threw his toys out of the pram.

Quite funny I think.

Archived