IGNORED

Its Just 1game

mundz18

ok ok people, we lost to our rivals yesterday, but were still up there, i know we played bad but its only 1 game with some of our 1st team missing, some of you are saying sack GJ... what for 1 bad result :doh:

:D i know lets make this a perfect world i say sack mouriniho because he's 2nd in the league... yh because that males sense :blink:

calm down people theres plently more games to come this season

Noone's saying sack him. Where did you get that from?

We've had some very obvious attacking problems for a lot longer than one game.

a quote from billybob

Just goes to prove that he ain't got it. Tranmere, Oldham, Forest, Yeovil.

1 point from 12.

If the team didn't perform, then they were'nt sufficiently motivated.

And the buck stops with the management.

He is not the real thing, and its about time Mr Lansdown realised it.

ok ok people, we lost to our rivals yesterday, but were still up there, i know we played bad but its only 1 game with some of our 1st team missing, some of you are saying sack GJ... what for 1 bad result :doh:

:D i know lets make this a perfect world i say sack mouriniho because he's 2nd in the league... yh because that males sense :blink:

calm down people theres plently more games to come this season

it does scare me that a few people want shot of him, scary! bloke has had just over a year!

we have missed alot of players, Scott Brown, Enoch, Brooker, Murray and Orr all missed yesterday, any team who losses 5 key squad players is going to suffer,

It was a big occasion yesterday and players like Wright, Jennison and Wright are going to need help from those around them in big games like that and some of their performances were not the best.

Carey going mad didn't help things, it's 3 points, and now we have nearly a fortnight to get the team sorted for our next league game, hopefully in that time we will get a few people back from injury

Archived