IGNORED

Alan Pardew Apologises.....

GeoTheCiderHead

They even said on MOTD2 last night that they couldnt work out what he was apologising for.

Wenger had a tantrum cos his team got beat, you cant blame Pardew for celebrating, considering the poor run theyve been on of late.

If anybody should be apologising its the sour grapes man himself Arsene Wenger.

Absolutely. Arsene Wegner really showed himself up in a poor light yesterday. I mean Chelsea lost and you didn't see Mouriniho carrying on like that. If Arsenal lost because of a dodgy decision which Chelsea arguably did have decisions not going their way i could understand it but West Ham beat them fair and square and all he has done is made himself look stupid by the way he has carried on.

In a way, I think Pardew has been quite clever here. Him apologising for doing not a lot wrong will just make Wenger look even more of a pathetic, childish #### than he already does. I've always thought Arsenal to be the sorest losers around, yesterday would merely confirm that, as well as hint at where the players get it from.

The funniest moment of that game was at the end, where Fabregas punched Sheringham in the ribs, yet Teddy just turned round, grinned, and patted him on the head like a naughty child. :laugh:

Archived