IGNORED

Lloyd Sam

Redland

Lets face it.

City are never going to bring any well known footballer in. Johnson prefers bringing unknown players or young players in so he can mould them into his way of playing. The risk is, sometimes the players are 'unknown' for a reason. I don't think we will see the likes of Pahars, Akinbiyi etc coming in on loan.

I wonder whether he had a quick chat with young Sankofa about the wisdom of coming here.

Crossed my mind that too. Maybe Sankofa had a word with Dowie even?

I can't see us getting any loanee's from Charlton going on previous incidents.

Lets face it.

City are never going to bring any well known footballer in. Johnson prefers bringing unknown players or young players in so he can mould them into his way of playing. The risk is, sometimes the players are 'unknown' for a reason. I don't think we will see the likes of Pahars, Akinbiyi etc coming in on loan.

Yes, but at the risk of repeating myself, Paul Cheesley and Bob Taylor weren't exactly household names when they signed for City.

No problem with a new player being 'unknown', as long as he can score goals.

Yes, but at the risk of repeating myself, Paul Cheesley and Bob Taylor weren't exactly household names when they signed for City.

No problem with a new player being 'unknown', as long as he can score goals.

You can add Andy Cole to that!

What happend was:The deal was done-The cat slipped out of the bag-The lads agent got wind of it and touted him to better clubs-Expect Sam to move on loan to a Championship Club in the next week.

You can add Andy Cole to that!

What happend was:The deal was done-The cat slipped out of the bag-The lads agent got wind of it and touted him to better clubs-Expect Sam to move on loan to a Championship Club in the next week.

So the lad's agent wasn't involved in the "already done" deal in the first place? Unlikely.

What's more likely is GJ spoke to the club, got agreement in principle which is not a done deal as far as I'm concerned, and then it went to the player (and obviously his agent) who said "Piss off, if I'm going on loan it won't be to them/him".

Archived