IGNORED

Danny Coles

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Danny Coles in my view and that of many of the city fans I know's view has been playing poorly for a good few months now. He has lost the composure he had last year, he makes a good few mistakes a game now, looks shaky and is a bit of a liability. He was brilliant last year but he looks a fraction of the player he was, and a spell away from the starting eleven is needed because he needs an almighty kick up the backside. Also he and Steve Phillips APPARENTLY ignored the City fans at Stockport at the end of the game. I didnt see it at the time but on the way out of Edgeley Park quite a few others did and were really angry, rightly so aswell.

We have the best defensive record in the league! Why change things at this stage?

Of course players make mistakes and have their off days, but our problems don't lie with the defence, it's with our failure to score from the many chances we're creating.

Guest dez_gimred

drop coles....

hmmm yeh lets sell matty hill and lita and miller too...

he makes a few mistakes...hmmm...well thats no good is it...burn them all!!

:)

stoooopid!!

Guest samatcheddar

Danny is a quality young player he is only in his early 20's and still has a major career ahead of him. in my view he has the ability to move on towards a premier club. we are lucky that we will still have him next season. he will be with us in division 1 next seasons and easily make the team. thats if we have another good run of results!

UP WITH THE CITY!!!

Drop coles!! :):):D:D:D

Its bloody USELESS DONKEY BUTLER , that has cost us all these points this season , it was his bloody fault for BOTH goals on saturday and the one against sheff weds , the first goal on saturday he was no where to be seeen , i think he was having a beer in the players lounge? When fortune has played he's looked a class act and with matty hill coming back we should be much more sound defencively , especially if butler p!sses off.

Carey......................coles...................fortune..................hill

Guest brightys_cider_army
Its bloody USELESS DONKEY BUTLER , that has cost us all these points this season , it was his bloody fault for BOTH goals on saturday and the one against sheff weds , the first goal on saturday he was no where to be seeen , i think he was having a beer in the players lounge? When fortune has played he's looked a class act and with matty hill coming back we should be much more sound defencively , especially if butler p!sses off.

Carey......................coles...................fortune..................hill

i agree

Sorry but Fortune is not experienced enough to be playing centrehalf at a crucial stage in the season. Butler is slow as a pig, therefore the back four has to be (L2R)

Bell*....Hill....Coles....Carey

*If Bell can't get fit and in form then Woodman.

Coles has probably been one of our 5 best players this season and I think he should be partnered with someone other thanButler who seems to have lost it now. Don't really care if it is Hill or Fortune (with the other one playing left).

I could understand coming out and saying drop Carey or Drop Butler but not Coles.

COLES IN /BUTLER OUT.

BACK LINE FOR FRI SOULD BE

CAREY.........COLES.............HILL............WOODY...........

OR IF DANNY WANTS TO CHANCE HIS ARM A BIT PUSH CAREY TO MIDFIELD & BRING FORTUNE IN FOR WOODY????? :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13:

Yeah, we seem to struggle when the Coles/Hill partnership

is broken up! We really have missed Matt Hill since he limped

off at Hillsborough! Tony Butler is not playin` at his best

thats for sure! Lets hope ole Hill will be fit by Friday!

As for Coles out! no ruddy way!

COLES IN /BUTLER OUT.

BACK LINE FOR FRI SOULD BE

CAREY.........COLES.............HILL............WOODY...........

OR IF DANNY WANTS TO CHANCE HIS ARM A BIT PUSH CAREY TO MIDFIELD & BRING FORTUNE IN FOR WOODY????? :Confused13:  :Confused13:  :Confused13:  :Confused13:

Push Carey to midfield :)

Well ladies and gents, here is the undeniable evidence that we have been looking for for a while.

Danny Wilson really does use the fans forum :)

Guest Lockerman

Playing with Tony Butler is hampering Danny Coles, he should be playing in back four

Carey, Coles, Hill, Woodman.

Playing two direct centre halfs doesn,t work Butler out Danny In.

Archived