IGNORED

Liam Fontaine

i_am_red

they don't need him. They have taken on Loan Martin Cranie from Southampton. When Marcus returns to City they are taking Tyson from Notts Forest - If someone like Yeovil's Russel Slade can get good quality Loans players in Why cant Johnson do the same? :devil:

I can't see Forest letting Tyson go, after just returning from a big inury. He did really well for them before the injury. And the strikers they have at the moment are not setting the world on fire. I just cannot see that happening.

terry skiverton is out for a month why don't we let liam go there for 3 months it doesn't matter if louis carey is suspended for 3 games we will play super barry corr at CB

I think old chap that we have to have an injury to another centre back before we consider loaning out Fontaine. :grr:

Yes, this really should be in the Stewart forum. :D

When Marcus returns to City they are taking Tyson from Notts Forest - If someone like Yeovil's Russel Slade can get good quality Loans players in Why cant Johnson do the same? :devil:

what the f@@k? so forest are going to let a 1st team regular join yeovil on loan? unlikely!

if you going to make stuff up to have a pop at Johnson at least try to make it believable!

what the f@@k? so forest are going to let a 1st team regular join yeovil on loan? unlikely!

if you going to make stuff up to have a pop at Johnson at least try to make it believable!

I dreamed that City let Marcus Stewart go to Yeovil on loan for 3 months and paid most of his wages.

Tyson is going to Yeovil on a months loan from 1st December this is fact and it has been agreed :clapping: . The way Yeovil are going it will be them in the Championship next season - not us

I dreamed that City let Marcus Stewart go to Yeovil on loan for 3 months and paid most of his wages.

Tyson is going to Yeovil on a months loan from 1st December this is fact and it has been agreed :clapping: . The way Yeovil are going it will be them in the Championship next season - not us

:Confused13: so Tyson joining forest is based on a dream you had about Marcus Stewart???

Ok, glad that is cleared up?

They would be so stupid - that would only leave Forest with SEVEN strikers if they let Tyson out on loan :doh:

they don't need him. They have taken on Loan Martin Cranie from Southampton. When Marcus returns to City they are taking Tyson from Notts Forest - If someone like Yeovil's Russel Slade can get good quality Loans players in Why cant Johnson do the same? :devil:

agreed, johnson loan signings have hardly set the place on fire! 90% of me , thinks johnson doing a good job and taking us in the right direction, but and there is a but, there are ? marks over his loan signings, some of his tactics and subs have been abit suspect, and leave me with just a slight doubt, lets hope I am wrong.

Nath going to Yeovil? :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: .

No disrespect but I think their players are more likely to come to us than ours go to them :nana: . How much for Chris Cohen Yeovil fans? I tell you what though we have Scott Dobie, Neil Harris, Spencer Weir-Daley, Jon-Paul Pittman who should be available for loan deals.

They would be so stupid - that would only leave Forest with SEVEN strikers if they let Tyson out on loan :doh:

That's the same amount that Scunthorpe would be left with if they sold Sharp and Keogh too! Well 6 of their own and one they've loaned in!

Archived