IGNORED

Why Such A Tiny Allocation For The Hooped Army

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

QPR lsa Forum says we have only been given 2000 for the game at AG having asked for the 3500 allocation .

Is this the Police or the club?

With Crowds normally of about 11-12 k surely we could have had the bigger allocation .

Its a shame to see empty seats when there a lot of cash sitting in fans disapointed fan's pockets wandering round Bristol .

QPR forum reckons about 5OOO applications will be received .

Where are these 2ooo seats likely to be .

Niall

PS If in the unlikely event we win away at 5th placed Hartlepool in the frost and Snow it really will mean its all back on for us .

If uuummmmmmmmmm ? :)

probably police, as i reckon the segregation will be massive - probably no East End for us.

Segregating you fromm the "crazy" dolman fans and those asleep in the Williams!! Only joking lads! :P

Anyhow, shame u arent coming with more, its going to be a cracking atmosphere - but i think that depends if its on sky...

Shame about your defence though... :P

Apart from the fact that we just don't like you, City expect demand for home tickets to be high.

We should be able to sell 15,000+ tickets leaving you with 2,000. The capacity of Ashton Great is only around 18,000 these days...

Can cope with these alocations if home areas are full but it just seems silly when you see so many empty seats in home areas so often.We are not an aggro club and luckily to not have a hooligan element just a few who are a little over exuberent at times .

So even with a big following would not expect trouble from r lot .

Can cope with these alocations if home areas are full but it just seems silly when you see so many empty seats in home areas so often.We are not an aggro club and luckily to not have a hooligan element just a few who are a little over exuberent at times .

So even with a big following would not expect trouble from r lot .

but for the stupid few, whoever wins (it will be us) that means 3 points won, and it is ssoooo tight at the top - they will surely kick off...

Will only give City what we have been given if we meet in the play offs .

You would normally get 3400 but Rs fans reckon we should only give you the bottom tier of the away end at LR .1800

our club annoyingly tend to treat away fans and clubs far better than we get treated on the Road so the fans want the club to rather less hospitable !!!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Hmmmmmmmm No hooligans, but plenty of racists though yes?

You're getting the same allocation all away fans get these days, since the east end was opened.

Because of our "reputation" one block of the stand will be shut of by metal fencing reducing the capacity of the stand. This is the same for every match and our capacity is only 18,000 for football matches

Unfortuantly

Guest comeonyoureds

i believe that officially away fans only have to be allocated 2000 seats, but if the capacity is less than 20000 then 10% of the capacity should be allocated to away fans. so by city giving qpr 2000 you have no right to complain!

we need as many city fans there as we can squeeze in, not more of hollowheads scum from down the m4! nothing personal to you!

as for the playoffs i think it unlikely we'll meet as we're going up automatically!

The away end or East End as the fans call it, used to be our "end" and is behind the goal.

It can hold 4,500 and the middle is normally fenced off for segregation and that is caused by the old bill and the council who, if they had their way would have the place empty every week.

Recently the club have opened up parts of it and it's been success with fans swapping their season ticket seat for one there or paying to get in.

I suggest this will happen.

2,000 to start with, then, once those are sold, on the basis of how many we sell for that end, you'll get the rest.

Our capacity is over 21,000 but due to segregation, cameras etc the club are lucky to get 17,800 in.

It's ludicrous, particularly for non televised games (40 seats per camera and Sky use 40 per game)

Given our current form you could get 3,500-4,000 :)

i believe that officially away fans only have to be allocated 2000 seats, but if the capacity is less than 20000 then 10% of the capacity should be allocated to away fans. so by city giving qpr 2000 you have no right to complain!

we need as many city fans there as we can squeeze in, not more of hollowheads scum from down the m4! nothing personal to you!

as for the playoffs i think it unlikely we'll meet as we're going up automatically!

No quota is specified for League Games.

Cup is 15% providing they can be safely segregated.

You would normally get 3400 but Rs fans reckon we should only give you the bottom tier of the away end at LR .1800

our club annoyingly tend to treat away fans and clubs far better than we get treated on the Road so the fans want the club to rather less hospitable !!!!

That's weird......you seem to have switched alliegance's again. :)

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=5545&hl=

What's the matter? Did we lose a game too many for you? Can we expect your support again when QPR lose next Saturday? :)

Like the night game with two turnstiles open when the top tier was over populated and an enquiry took place?

I spent two hours being interviewed by Hammersmith Councils Safety Manager and got a copy of the report (two inches thick) I kid you not.

It's all about how many home fans want to go.

The way things are currently, I reckon you'll get at least another 1,000 but 2/3 results could change things completely........like the last 2/3!

Willsbridge red - why you calling them Racist ? I have never experienced this at Loftus ( been in the home and away many times)

I do recall one of our Contingent leaping up in a lull of the game an screaming " You f###ing P#key Sc#M" at the QPR family enclosure - and he did not get ejected - although everyone edged away from him. So lets not point to many fingers eh ?

I have also got in for a £10 in the away end when I arrived 15mins late once. Their gate staff were very nice that day.

That's not my experience.

Maybe the club is generous in its allocation of tickets, but the treatment of away fans at Loftus Road by both the police and the stewards (Gold Star, is it?), has been less than hospitable on the occasions I've visited your ground.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

When they played Man City this season. I wont go into details but two people were arrested for racist abuse after Ian Wright stormed the home fans section because of his boy being abused, and a steward receiving remarks.

Willbridge Red - Oh yeah - forgot about that incident.

Still - unfortunately we all have a few meatheads in our crowds who dont understand the difference between football passion and being a jerk.

Eastend open for QPR match is confirmed - dont think there will be any empty seats ( even if it got on Sky -cash bonus though)

must agree,QPRs stewards & coppers have been far from hospitable over the years.this season alone i almost got trampled to death by a police horse seemingly tryin to make it in to the ground. i also saw a bloke get chucked out just because he couldnt find a seat in the lower tier,which was the problem i had. the non english speaking stewards being about as useful as a chcolate ashtray

Guest comeonyoureds
the club are now going to be able to reuse the cornered off block of the Williams - they have installed a fence simlar to the segregation on the east end so they can 'pack em in.

heres the reason!

Archived