IGNORED

Yeovil Bid Soon

myol'man

If Bristol City sell Marcus Stewart to one of their competitors then we may as well kiss farewell to any chances of promotion again this season.

The board and the manager would have to be nuts to sell him to a team in the same division when we haven't even got enough strikers ourselves!

If Bristol City sell Marcus Stewart to one of their competitors then we may as well kiss farewell to any chances of promotion again this season.

The board and the manager would have to be nuts to sell him to a team in the same division when we haven't even got enough strikers ourselves!

.....not beyond the realms of possibility I fear !

the city chairman is at huish park today they are hoping to do a deal by the end of the week :D

If SL sells Marcus stewart to Yeovil at this present time, then in my opinion that would be a massive mistake, how on earth can we sell a proven striker to a rival league club, (who has just jumped above us in the league) when we have 2 of our main strikers out for goodness how long? and apart from Jevons no one who can score a goal, or looks likely to score a goal, this is becoming a joke, and I for one, believe this could backfire on us big time.

Don't get me wrong I hope I'm proved wrong, but I have my doubts, GJ will have a lot to answer for if this goes wrong and Marcus stewart comes back and rubs our faces in it.

The strange thing is that his is almost a carbon copy of what the Gas did last year.

Jamie Forrester was third in line behind Walker and Agogo so Trollope loaned him to Lincoln who at that point were close to Rovers in the table. Forrester scored a few and got the Gasheads really uptight.

The strange thing is that his is almost a carbon copy of what the Gas did last year.

Jamie Forrester was third in line behind Walker and Agogo so Trollope loaned him to Lincoln who at that point were close to Rovers in the table. Forrester scored a few and got the Gasheads really uptight.

Major difference.

Stewart better player than Forester.

City bigger club than Yeovil.

Big wage difference between the 2 players.

If SL sells Marcus stewart to Yeovil at this present time, then in my opinion that would be a massive mistake, how on earth can we sell a proven striker to a rival league club, (who has just jumped above us in the league) when we have 2 of our main strikers out for goodness how long? and apart from Jevons no one who can score a goal, or looks likely to score a goal, this is becoming a joke, and I for one, believe this could backfire on us big time.

Don't get me wrong I hope I'm proved wrong, but I have my doubts, GJ will have a lot to answer for if this goes wrong and Marcus stewart comes back and rubs our faces in it.

As usual Mark, we think alike !

Did anyone else hear the yeovil fan on radio bristol after the game who happened to mention that he'd bumped into MS in the car park before sat's match. He mentioned that MS doesn't want to come back to city. Do we really want a player that apparently doesn't want to play for us really at the club?

Did anyone else hear the yeovil fan on radio bristol after the game who happened to mention that he'd bumped into MS in the car park before sat's match. He mentioned that MS doesn't want to come back to city. Do we really want a player that apparently doesn't want to play for us really at the club?

Will always be a City fan, but he doesn't want to come back, why , because of Johnson selecting the team and running the club.

Playing for Yeovil means he stays in Bristol, acceptable commuting distance to work, his kids don't have to change schools, and he gets to see his friends and family on a daily basis in Bristol.

No brainer for Stewart, and if Yeovil finish above City at seasons end, or get promoted ahead of us, he will have some very enjoyable media moments on the subject of GJ.

I wouldn't take too much notice of what that guy on Radio Bristol said Sarah, his name is Robin, and he's known as Robin from wincanton, most people on here have heard of him, he aint popular !

What do you expect him to say to a Yeovil fan Sarah............ :doh:

I wouldn't take too much notice of what that guy on Radio Bristol said Sarah, his name is Robin, and he's known as Robin from wincanton, most people on here have heard of him, he aint popular !

Blimey ive heard him loads of times on Twentymans show fri night.

What a nause............. :grr:

He was a Yeovil fan, of course hes going to say that. he was probably on a wind up. :rolleyes:. That wincanton w#####r will say anything.

I think it unlikely that MS would give anyone that sort of nod and a wink, just a case of MS being polite I think.

Archived