IGNORED

A Big Up To Bristol City Fc

REDOXO

On the Morning of the Notts Forest game my dad suffered a major heart attack. (We never had much luck going there)

Dad a City fan for 75 years and who still drives ****il now) to Ashton Gate from Guildford in Surrey nearly every home game has been told that his coronary artery disease is not operable.

Whilst this is not completely the end of the world as you can imagine its not roses at the moment...

Yesterday the club sent a card signed by all of the players and a get well soon message...For which I thank them very much...

It might be worth us all remembering that when the chips are down we are all people bound together by our common love of this football club but there are more important things

On the Morning of the Notts Forest game my dad suffered a major heart attack. (We never had much luck going there)

Dad a City fan for 75 years and who still drives ****il now) to Ashton Gate from Guildford in Surrey nearly every home game has been told that his coronary artery disease is not operable.

Whilst this is not completely the end of the world as you can imagine its not roses at the moment...

Yesterday the club sent a card signed by all of the players and a get well soon message...For which I thank them very much...

It might be worth us all remembering that when the chips are down we are all people bound together by our common love of this football club but there are more important things

Indeed.

Obviously thoughts very much with you and yours.

Fair play to your old man for making that trip and it's a similar distance to the one I make, although I'm considerably younger.........honest :)

Fair play to the club and that's the point I always make about support.

I support the club-Not the manager-Not the players-Not the Board, although I'm grateful to all for their efforts on behalf of our club (while they're here) whether we disagree at times or not.

Give your Dad my best wishes.

I hope they can treat the condition with drugs and that he has a speedy recovery. :city:

Yes Red you are so right, it certainly puts things in perspective, all the best for the future, to you, your Dad and family.

Without the fans, there is no Football Club. People like your Dad are the backbone of any football club. Get well soon.

Archived