IGNORED

Striking Option

bch

"Everton boss David Moyes is prepared to allow teenage striker James Vaughan to leave the club on loan. "

Taken from the BBC 'gossip' column.

With Tony F now at Everton it may be worth us enquiring. According to Liverpool media Tranmere have enquired.

Don't know too much about the lad - would it be worth a go??

"Everton boss David Moyes is prepared to allow teenage striker James Vaughan to leave the club on loan. "

With Tony F now at Everton it may be worth us enquiring. According to Liverpool media Tranmere have enquired.

I would have thogut he would join a Championship club on loan. He would be a good addition though if we could get him. Isnt he the youngest player to have scored for Everton's first team - even younger than Wayne Rooney ?

It's not a bad shout and he's a good player.

There is a big City connection at Everton with Moyes, Lumsden & Fawthrop (who may not be a fan of GJ?).

For me it's about balance and he's another who'll probably need to play off a target man and we've already go two of those......three if you count Benyon who, after all is a pro.

If we can get a Cotterill type player who can play wide or as a striker, then two signings will do.If not it's a smaller striker, a target man and a wide player ASAP.

Tony Fawthrop @ Everton? Where did you hear this? I must have missed somthing.

Couldn't agree with you more JR. When you think what talent has and is still coming through our academy!!

Still - now he is there we should try and use that link to our benefit.

I'm sure it won't be long before Everton are looking at plummer, artus, etc etc

Archived