IGNORED

While Otib Was Down

myol'man

Tom/Jay, what was the reason chaps for the breakdown?

Server just buggered off for an all night bender it seems. :devil:

I've got some updates and stuff to do next week, its been a bit like City's form lately..inconsistant :pinch:

Server just buggered off for an all night bender it seems. :devil:

I've got some updates and stuff to do next week, its been a bit like City's form lately..inconsistant :pinch:

While this message board was down you were busy deleting my topic entitled....

"How Much Longer Can Lansdown Bluff This?"

"Come on Lansdown let's see yer wallet......."

This thread - and it had over 2,000 visits and over 70 replies - has been removed !!!!!!!!! On the orders of Steve lansdown himself ???!!!!!!!!!

While this message board was down you were busy deleting my topic entitled....

"How Much Longer Can Lansdown Bluff This?"

"Come on Lansdown let's see yer wallet......."

This thread - and it had over 2,000 visits and over 70 replies - has been removed !!!!!!!!! On the orders of Steve lansdown himself ???!!!!!!!!!

No Clive, it was removed by myself on Friday morning.

I'm happy to discuss why with you if you like, but the bottom line was some of the content in that topic was borderline Libelious.

This was no ST doing, no SL doing, it was something I take full responsability for on behalf of Clik.

No Clive, it was removed by myself on Friday morning.

I'm happy to discuss why with you if you like, but the bottom line was some of the content in that topic was borderline Libel.

This was no ST doing, no SL doing, it was something I take full responsability for on behalf of Clik.

yeah i got a good idea what the post was :shutup::shutup:

I logged in on Friday night then the server went down so i went to bed as i had an early start for York on Saturday then when i came back on today the system still had not logged me out. Weird hehe.

Archived