IGNORED

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw ? (Merged Topics)

Portland Bill

The tart tang of sour grapes.

Sour grapes :clapping:

I really hope in the final you do well, but why bother in cups when you want to get out of this shite leauge.

What is priority ? A cup run (ok you need the money but would need to reach the final to break even) or get out of this division without the distraction of a cup run ?

Be honest without talking about villages & six fingers. :farmer:

I listened to it on Radio Bristol, i don't have any complaint at all about the coverage :yawn:

I do, I wish that commentator would shut up talking about the little club that plays at a rugby ground.

"With ten minutes left can Bristol City hold on and join Bristol Rovers in the next round"

"With five minutes left can Bristol City hold on and join Bristol Rovers in the next round"

"Were into injury time now can Bristol City hold on and join Bristol Rovers in the next round"

:grr::grr::grr:

now we know that we have a home game against gillingham

and also the gas have a home game.

the police wont have both games on the saturday.i thought we couldn't

have our games on at the same time as yeovil.so why can't we have it on the saturday?

the police wont have it so we or rovers will have to change .

when the first round was drawn , we had the first choice of replay dates if they

were both draws.both teams won. now rovers are arguing that they should get first choice

of the 2nd round fa game . when this last happened we changed to the friday night so it

should be rovers turn to change.

rovers are arguing that we had first choice ( the replay for the first round that didn't happened )

so it is them to have first choice. CS said he would agree to a toss of a coin to decide but

rovers are not having it. now it will be decided by the football league.

crazy :grr::grr:

now we know that we have a home game against gillingham

and also the gas have a home game.

the police wont have both games on the saturday.i thought we couldn't

have our games on at the same time as yeovil.so why can't we have it on the saturday?

the police wont have it so we or rovers will have to change .

What is wrong with playing both games on the Saturday?

They don't have to be played at the same time.

One could kick off at mid-day (finished by two), the other could kick off at 1945.

This would give plenty of time for Messrs. Plod to see off one lot of fans, have a break, then get ready for the others.

Can't see a problem myself.

One could kick off at mid-day (finished by two), the other could kick off at 1945.

This would give plenty of time for Messrs. Plod to see off one lot of fans, have a break, then get ready for the others.

7.45 kick off on a Saturday night? I'd suggest the Police would have far more pressing engagements, like trying to maintain order in the City Centre.

u havin a laugh?

got better things to do on a saturday night plus........

they schedule the game for 19.45 on a saturday night and most people wont go and the ones that do will be too p1ssed to get in

Archived