IGNORED

Porker Beadle On Bbc (Merged topics)

Uxbridge Red

Just seen the footage of the coin throwing at Newport vs Swansea this afternoon.

First of all I hope the coin thrower gets caught.

Secondly Beadle's reaction to the whole incident in his post match comments almost seem to condone the coin throwing as he fails to express his disapproval of the supporters action. The footage of his dismissal shows that he had a few choice words to say to the 4th official just before he was struck.

Also didn't recognise him - think he has been having a few to many Mcdonalds and Brains SA!!

Linky linky

After a rather heated bustup on the pitch 8 minutes with the 4th official, Pete Beadle then saw him take a coin to the face. And then - at least on account of a mate of mine who follows the Exiles - he tried to start a fight with the referee whilst a full-blown riot was going on after the match....

Just seen the footage of the coin throwing at Newport vs Swansea this afternoon.

First of all I hope the coin thrower gets caught.

Secondly Beadle's reaction to the whole incident in his post match comments almost seem to condone the coin throwing as he fails to express his disapproval of the supporters action. The footage of his dismissal shows that he had a few choice words to say to the 4th official just before he was struck.

Also didn't recognise him - think he has been having a few to many Mcdonalds and Brains SA!!

I thought the same, was disappointed with his reaction on the touchline and his comments afterwards. Actions like that MUST be commented on by managers, to say "I didn't see it and can't comment" is not good enough, it was obvious what happened and it was obviously wrong.

Guest MaloneFM

:doh: Saw him on Sky Sports News last night...what a big boy he's become.

Did you notice the diamond stud he was sporting in his left ear?

Sure it wasn't a bit of chicken?

Personally I think he's an arrogant idiot.

He did ok when he came to us and admittedly scored a good goal in the last league derby game we had at Ashton Gate against Rovers in.. Dec 2001 was it? I do have it on video still, but can't recall the exact date.

I never forgave him for scoring that late equaliser after Agostino scored an absolutely brilliant goal in the 1-1 draw around 95 that seemed to have half an hour of injury time at the end when Beadle equalised.

Ironic that the summer Wardy let Ago go, was 97 ahead of the promotion season, would've been nice to have had him and Akinbiyi up front together in Division 1.

Saying that would've also been nice to have still had Ward in charge in 98/99 and not Lennfartson.

Maybe we could get Agostino back in on loan, he's still at 1860 and did alright for them last season. Thought he might've been in the World Cup sqaud for the Aussies.

Weird thing with Ago too, was that I had 2 mates one a Leeds fan and one a Newcastle fan and for 2 successive years he scored against both of them in Champions League qualifiers between 2000-2001.

Won bets on it with them though :)

Guest MaccaJK

Did anyone see his incident with the referee at newport?

the bloke is a donkey in every way. especially with his interview. complete muppet and the only player (bar jennison) that i've seen rival basir in terms of ability

the bloke is a donkey in every way. especially with his interview. complete muppet and the only player (bar jennison) that i've seen rival basir in terms of ability

Maybe I'm one on my own here, but i never thought he was that bad. The contrast with Christian Roberts at the time could have led to a very effective partnership given the chance.

Archived