IGNORED

Proudlock

dezgimed

Why is Ex-Sheff Wed Adam Proudlock at Stockport?!

He tore us apart not long ago when we lost 4-1 or 4-2 at home.

It makes you wonder how hard we're looking when it comes to getting strikers..

Adam Proudlock or Barry Corr....hmmmm

:pinch:

Ummmmmmmmeeeeeeeee, totally correct.

Why cant the club get class players like that in.

Or is it GJ with his handbags............. :doh:

I think he was released by SW at the start of the season after not really coming back after a series of bad injuries?

I remember him having some long term injuries back then.

Still, hes experienced and a decent striker at our level, so why is he at a club below whilst we're signing nobodies who havnt played a game.

Doesnt make any sense.

Why is Ex-Sheff Wed Adam Proudlock at Stockport?!

He tore us apart not long ago when we lost 4-1 or 4-2 at home.

It makes you wonder how hard we're looking when it comes to getting strikers..

Adam Proudlock or Barry Corr....hmmmm

:pinch:

Absolutely spot on.Johnson's paralysis in not resolving an obvious problem both up front and on the wings(Skuse and Woodamn yesterday) is criminal and makes a joke of a serious attempt being made to get out of this division and of his credentials as a Manager capable of doing it.

I think he was released by SW at the start of the season after not really coming back after a series of bad injuries?

didn't he get the sack from sheffield wed last season? due to displicinary reason? had a quick search and apparently he got done a couple of times for drink driving, didn't bother turning up for training a few times and kept turning up late really late for matches, plus he seems to be quite injury prone

do we want that kinda person at our club?:dunno:

Severe attitude problem, injury prone and never seems to stay anywhere for long. But he played well against us once, so obviously therefore is the answer to all our problems. :rolleyes:

If we must insist on going for strikers who cause trouble and disharmony wherever they go, then I'd rather have Leon Knight, at least he scores regularly.

Severe attitude problem, injury prone and never seems to stay anywhere for long. But he played well against us once, so obviously therefore is the answer to all our problems. :rolleyes:

If we must insist on going for strikers who cause trouble and disharmony wherever they go, then I'd rather have Leon Knight, at least he scores regularly.

Leon Knight, forget his alleged attitude problems, is exactly what we need if people cannot see that this is a risk worth taking I can recommend Specsavers!! :clapping:

Fair enough he isnt a specific target, but an example of how we arent do well enough in terms of bringing in experience.

yes, he may have experience, though his actual record isn't great

however it's no good bringing in players if they are a) know trouble makers or b) injury prone or c) not good enough

or

d) a + b + c

Ummmmmmmmeeeeeeeee, totally correct.

Why cant the club get class players like that in.

Or is it GJ with his handbags............. :doh:

So remind me where he is again?!!!! Looks like a hell of a lot of clubs have missed the boat on this particular "class" player. Given he is so good I am amazed that not ONE of the other 23 clubs in our league have noticed the error of our ways and pocketed him themselves.

So remind me where he is again?!!!! Looks like a hell of a lot of clubs have missed the boat on this particular "class" player. Given he is so good I am amazed that not ONE of the other 23 clubs in our league have noticed the error of our ways and pocketed him themselves.

if the bloke has ended up at stockport, after being released by Ipswich, and yesterday was his first goal for the club in league2 to me it sounds like he isn't a class player, plus the bloke hasn't scored a league goal in nearly 2 years

nuff said really

Thing is Lee, hand on heart, if Brooker aint in the team, i don't rate any of the other strikers.

The lad Proudlock COULD do a job for us, and the longer this goes on we WILL struggle to get in the play offs.

A FIT Brooker is better than most in this league, but i can underline "FIT"

Thing is Lee, hand on heart, if Brooker aint in the team, i don't rate any of the other strikers.

The lad Proudlock COULD do a job for us, and the longer this goes on we WILL struggle to get in the play offs.

so just to clarify..

you would rather have a forward currently playing in league 2 who hasn't scored a league goal since 2004 and has reputation as a trouble maker and is slightly injury prone

than Jevons - our top scorer with 7 goals or Enoch who (although also possibly injury prone) has scored 4 league goals in 6 starts and 2 sub games?

so just to clarify..

you would rather have a forward currently playing in league 2 who hasn't scored a league goal since 2004 and has reputation as a trouble maker and is slightly injury prone

than Jevons - our top scorer with 7 goals or Enoch who (although also possibly injury prone) has scored 4 league goals in 6 starts and 2 sub games?

Reputations mean for nothing.

Reputations mean for nothing.

of course reputation counts for something? look at the reasons why sheffield wed sacked him, turning up for matches late on a regular basis, turning up for training drunk?

ok........then ignoring his previous......and considering he has perhaps had a total personality transplant and is now the perfect pro

you would rather have a forward currently playing in league 2 who hasn't scored a league goal since 2004 and and is slightly injury prone

than Jevons - our top scorer with 7 goals or Enoch who (although also possibly injury prone) has scored 4 league goals in 6 starts and 2 sub games? both of which have scored their goals in league 1?

it's a simple and decent question.............

of course reputation counts for something? look at the reasons why sheffield wed sacked him, turning up for matches late on a regular basis, turning up for training drunk?

ok........then ignoring his previous......and considering he has perhaps had a total personality transplant and is now the perfect pro

you would rather have a forward currently playing in league 2 who hasn't scored a league goal since 2004 and and is slightly injury prone

than Jevons - our top scorer with 7 goals or Enoch who (although also possibly injury prone) has scored 4 league goals in 6 starts and 2 sub games? both of which have scored their goals in league 1?

it's a simple and decent question.............

Not knocking what yer saying, it is a simple and decent question.

Just saying, youve heard of him, ive heard of him, well known for being a quality goal poacher.

And you cant tell me, from your heart, your happy with the current GOAL machines down at the gate at this moment.

TO get a picture of you i would have to look at Gary Johnsons X rays :razz:

Bill, you really are one of five on here that make me chuckle on a sunday night with the dreaded mon morning at work to come.

What a quality reply, even the wife who just got in the bath is laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Poster of the year "PORTLAND BILL". :clapping:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=16024

just had a little look at proudlocks record

don't think he is that great to be honest.....personally not the record of a quality goal poacher,

he has scored 42 goals in 6 seasons..........which includes 16 goals in his 1st season, which basically works out at around 26 goals over the last 5 seasons and he is YET TO SCORE A LEAGUE GOAL THIS SEASON in league 2

much prefer jevons and enoch personally

Brooker will get there. Target for comeback Swansea he is nearly there just a little more patience please.

Archived