IGNORED

Fa Cup Draw (merged threads)

BS10 RED

Although that would mean playing sunday and tuesday.

Oh ah yeah we have Carlisle at home on the Tuesday night. So we would prefer the Friday night slot then really wouldn't we?

Were playing Forest in the pi$$pot cup the previous weds so we'd prefer to stay on sat I would think.

Oh yes the paint dry cup. League and cup double is still on. :banana:

If our game gets on sky i'd eat my hat. I can see Rovers being the game moved just due to the distance between Bournmouth and Bristol.

City and Rovers take it in turns to swap days if both are at home. Having said that, it was so long ago it happened last, I cannot remember who's turn it is. Sunday for us would be good though.

you just don't get it do you....an FA cup tie lets say at ashton would be a sellout....between Bristol clubs and fellow bristolians...we,d probably lose but what the #####....anyway moving on..

mmmmmmmm.......still rather get Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U home or away..........nice big payday, ta very much,

if we got rovers the hype around the match would be over the top and would detract from any league games

you just don't get it do you....an FA cup tie lets say at ashton would be a sellout....between Bristol clubs and fellow bristolians...we,d probably lose but what the #####....anyway moving on..

Yes in round 2. But if we got a premiership club in round 3 it would be sure to be an even bigger sellout!!!

So yes i do get it thankyou!!!

now now sarah don't be hurtfull :farmer:

And you wouldn't be doing the same then?? ;)

Yes in round 2. But if we got a premiership club in round 3 it would be sure to be an even bigger sellout!!!

So yes i do get it thankyou!!!

And you wouldn't be doing the same then?? ;)

If it is against someone like Watford, Sheff Utd, Blackburn then I doubt that it would be a sale out. 17000ish yes but not a sell out. But a round three game against the sagies at AG would be a sale out.

You know what i mean!!!

I don't know what you mean either :dunno: You say it would be a 'even bigger sellout' but when its a sellout theres no more tickets available, so i don't see how it can be a even bigger sellout.. Are people going to climb on the roof tops and look down at the game or something? Maybe even climb onto the roof of ashton gate itself?

I don't know what you mean either :dunno: You say it would be a 'even bigger sellout' but when its a sellout theres no more tickets available, so i don't see how it can be a even bigger sellout.. Are people going to climb on the roof tops and look down at the game or something? Maybe even climb onto the roof of ashton gate itself?

Oh never mind!! Anyway if we get to round 3 i think it would be more beneficial to draw a premiership club instead of Rovers.

or draw rovers, make it to round 4 comfortably and then draw a premiership club, earning the club more money and the satisfactory of the fans to be drawn against both our rivals who we havent played competitively for some time, and then to play against a premiership side. I think that would be more beneficial. (probably not realistic though, although it could happen!)

Archived