IGNORED

Qpr Fans At Asthon Gate

Guest comeonyoureds

Guest comeonyoureds

just read on qpr mesage board that because they are ###### off about not being able to bring more than 2000, they are going to try and buy tickets for the home end!

i hope this doesnt happen but ive no doubt some of their fans will be stupid enough

to actually do it!

This is actually quite serious. I've said before, my mate is a QPR season ticket holder, and he said he would possibly consider going into the city end with me if he couldn't get tickets. I will try and make sure he doesn't but there's no guarentee others won't try the same. :)

I'm going to try and see if I can buy some for him in the away end on Friday, but I sincerely doubt that I will be able to.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I couldn't care less if QPR fans go in the home end, as long as they shut up. If a few jumped up for a QPR goal they would get attacked, obviously.

I've done it at Preston before and come unstuck, it;s never worth it

But then I done it last time we played the scum and got away with it, but then a Bristolian accent in a Bristol football club isn't going to give the game away.

just read on qpr mesage board that because they are ###### off about not being able to bring more than 2000, they are going to try and buy tickets for the home end!

i hope this doesnt happen but ive no doubt some of their fans will be stupid enough

to actually do it!

They must be mad thinking they'll be able to do that!

It's a shame I guess that lots of Chelsea fans seem to support us part-time... ok maybe not loads but there's a few I know of here and there! :)

• Admin

I've done it at Swindon, and got away with it. Didn't we have the same threats from Cardiff fans last year? Don't seem to remember many of them getting in the home areas.

I hope the ticket office have rules in place about not selling to London addresses unless you are registered on the database.

to actually do it!

Heard it all before, but since all seating, I've never actually seen it.

Even in these more tranquile times, I really wouldn't advise it.

Cardiff, Rovers, Millwall etc all were going to, everybody had a mate, of a mate who's uncle knew the bird in the ticket office and she'd got 50 for the Dolman, blah, blah etc.

Normally pants and QPR will screen it live at Loftus Rd, I'm sure.

I've done it at Preston, Watrod, Kingstonian and a few other games but have never had problems. As long as they don't jump up and down IF they score it doesn't bother me. It was how football used to be with fans mixing so why not have it now, just on a smaller scale

I've done it loads of times, Charlton, Wycombe, Grimsby, Swindon, Brentford to name a few, mainly because I hate sitting behind the goal.

There is never a problem as long as you are quiet and discreet, the problem comes on how you react to goals going in at either end, I politey clap when the other team scores and curse inwardly and sit still when we score, yet jump for joy inside.

It takes a bit of control, but even a half wit can cope in truth, the problem being that a small element of fans do not even possess half their wits!! hence trouble!

Archived