IGNORED

Manu

BCFC Matt

I went to go watch this game with a bunch of my Portuguese friends at an English Pub (incidently the same one where we almost got killed after last years UEFA final vs. Celtic) Was pretty funny when the whole pub was giving the 6 of us the business and then "we" scored and were screaming and jumping up and down while everyone else was dead quiet.

It still looks to me like although Ronaldo got a tap on the foot, that he hurt himself diving (could it be the first diving injury?)

Shut that arrogent git, Ferguson up. Shot em right down to the gorund with a bump. Maybe the arrogent buggers will relise Man Ure aren't the force they sued to be and simply putting a Man Ure shirt on doesn't make you a good player and famous.

Heres to Man Ure's most unsuccessfull season for a long long time :)

Lets hope all their glory fans turn to Arsenal or Chelsea for a bit. Then wait there until lthey bugger up, by then City will be flying high in the Prem and we can have em all and w ewill be the biggest and most famous team in the world.

Before anyone says we don't want them, we do cause we will have a 250,000 75% terracinf stadium with excellent views, no pillars and a low roof! So all of us can get tickets! :):P

I hate Man Utd as much as the next person but when in Europe I want all British teams to do as well as possible. Including Man Utd. They are basically representing the Premier League while there and I hoped for them to progress last night- as I did with Chelsea, and will with Arsenal tonight.

At the end of the day would you rather an Italian/Spanish/German team won the Championship or an English one? I would prefer the latter.

Clubs like Juve/Madrid/Milan/Barca etc etc are just the same as Man Utd in their countries but on a slightly smaller scale.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Man U aren't British, not in my eyes. "The rebuplic of Mancunia" I think they call it. Bunch of fenians who sing anti-England songs. Maybe they should go play in the Irish league, Liverpool and Celtic could join them and then maybe they'd appreciate the benefits of being British when they lose them.

I can't say i was happy about it, i try to support Man U in europe, but usually end up supporting the other side just because i hate man U, but i couldn't bering myself to support Porto, disgusting team, they were a disgrace against Celtic and again disgraceful against Man U.

Somebody said Man U players are arrogant, Porto players and management are far worse.

i try to support Man U in europe, but usually end up supporting the other side just because i hate man U,
Know exactly what u mean.I just cant do it.Pathetic really,Just had enough of ,to name a few, Schmmic(its every ones fault but mine)al- Keane(coward-thug),Fergie????,Neville*&$%£%**(see new post),etc etc over the last decade.

And now Ronaldo... I love the beautiful game and watching skilled players expressing themselves but every time i watch him i end up shouting "KICK THE ####" at the tele :)

And now hes injured himself diving...mmm..hoist by his own petard,,exellent.

p.s gotta love Scholesy though -the ginger prince. :)

Archived