IGNORED

Lucky For Johnson And Stewart

kingswood red

Stewart being at Yeovil during our present striker crisis stopped Johnson from asking Stewart to play for him (or would he have done) and stopped Stewart from saying no ( or would he have done) all in all it was very convenient for both parties not to have to make that decision, but unfortunately not for the club. When Stewart returns from his loan spell the situation could reappear, i.e. injuries to both our main strikers, be interesting to see what happens then! We really need a striker (who has a scoring record) in now, although we have done reasonably well, we are 5 points off our target so far. More worringly the trend is downward and some players are losing confidence. Gillingham will be a stern test and we are also looking a a fixture pile up. It could be a very interesting end to 2006!

Gillingham are not a stern test. They've only won once on their travels in the league. If we fail to get three points then we've underperformed.

......not that we have ever done tha before!

Are you the man who took the T to make TWIT!! :doh:

Oh ye of little faith.... :disapointed2se:

By the time weve finished with those Gills they`ll be well gutted, praying to cod all frytea that they will never have to come to our plaice ever again!! :rofl2br:

Yeah remember all THIS pony before Chesterfraud las season.and their first EVER win in Brizzle happened :D

Yeah remember all THIS pony before Chesterfraud las season.and their first EVER win in Brizzle happened :D

Well 3-1 says it all really. I wonder who`ll we`ll get in the 3rd Round of the FA CUP? :dunno:

I had a dream the other night that Fergy was taught a lesson by our master tactitian!! :dance:

AND BEFORE SOME SCAMP REPLIES I don't MEAN THE DUCHESS OF YORK!! :doh:

Archived