IGNORED

Bb's Report

Tom Fleuriot

In essence all I did was put the topics posted into an excel spreadsheet and add a copy of some of the more detailed suggestions by copying the post-One of which was yours entitled, "Chairman BMF" :D

Rather than post it on here, I think it would be better to wait until the ST have the results of their survey and the meeting has been held-We can then produce minutes and an action plan can be formulated if the club agree to instigate or investigate some/all of the suggestions.

There's no point in raising peoples hopes and I think Steve needs a chance to review all the suggestions.

I would think that the minutes etc can then be published on the ST Website & linked to this forum for all to see.

At any point anyone is more than welcome to make a suggestion or suggest a better way forward and I found SL receptive to the ideas, although that obviously doesn't obligate him to take them up.

One of the ideas that I liked personally was an exit or entry poll to canvas wider opinion-That way people without a computer or an SC or ST Membership won't feel left out.

The post Dear All, that was pinned for a while is still on the Forum and can be reviewed at any time.

Cheers

BB

Rather than post it on here, I think it would be better to wait until the ST have the results of their survey and the meeting has been held-We can then produce minutes and an action plan can be formulated if the club agree to instigate or investigate some/all of the suggestions.

Makes sense. Nice one :clapping:

In essence all I did was put the topics posted into an excel spreadsheet and add a copy of some of the more detailed suggestions by copying the post-One of which was yours entitled, "Chairman BMF" :D

YES! NICE ONE! :devil: POWER!! BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS! :ph34r: Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha. EAT MY INFLUENCE SUCKERS!! :nana: ha hah ha ha ha ha tee hee burp :blink:

I've had too much coffee today - you can get pint-cups in service stations now. Sorry. I could have been a contender.

There's no point in raising peoples hopes and I think Steve needs a chance to review all the suggestions.

I would think that the minutes etc can then be published on the ST Website & linked to this forum for all to see.

At any point anyone is more than welcome to make a suggestion or suggest a better way forward and I found SL receptive to the ideas, although that obviously doesn't obligate him to take them up.

One of the ideas that I liked personally was an exit or entry poll to canvas wider opinion-That way people without a computer or an SC or ST Membership won't feel left out.

The post Dear All, that was pinned for a while is still on the Forum and can be reviewed at any time.

Cheers

BB

I have an idea, why not take the first step to building our new stand; move the away fans to the Williams; thus freeing up our home end for home supporters :clapping:

This would erradicate East End posts and make many fans very happy :banana::banana::banana:

Archived