IGNORED

City Badge: "Support Bristol City"

brisbanecity

Guest wokingred

I still have an unused "Support Bristol City FC Now or Never" car sticker. I was only 15 at the time and therefore didn't have a car. I saved it thinking it may be valuable one day. Any offers?

Yeah I'll give you the postage cost for it!!??

I still have an unused "Support Bristol City FC Now or Never" car sticker. I was only 15 at the time and therefore didn't have a car. I saved it thinking it may be valuable one day. Any offers?

You could always donate it to use in auction at the Ashton 8 evening in Feb 2007 if you like (money raised goes towards a commemorative plaque for the 8)....

was do soming sorting out at home the other day and found some badges with "support Bristol City Football Club, now or never"

Does anyone else remember these badges and does anyone still have theres to this day??

:city::city::city::city:

Realy strange you mention this but i was thinking about this the other day. I thought the car sticker read ' don't follow me Follow Bristol City fc at Ashton Gate'. afain this was a 1982 sticker.

Anyone got a spare sticker they no longer want i'll give them a £2 pluss postage costs.

Realy strange you mention this but i was thinking about this the other day. I thought the car sticker read ' don't follow me Follow Bristol City fc at Ashton Gate'. afain this was a 1982 sticker.

Anyone got a spare sticker they no longer want i'll give them a £2 pluss postage costs.

Fine, I'll pay £2.50 plus postage. :dance:

was do soming sorting out at home the other day and found some badges with "support Bristol City Football Club, now or never"

Does anyone else remember these badges and does anyone still have theres to this day??

:city::city::city::city:

Yeah i still have a broach badge a bit bigger than a £2 coin, a green background with those words on and a picture of fans in red and white. Bad days but we were all as one then. 5000 LOYAL supporters who stuck with the club while 25,000 disapeared :dunno:

there was a booklet to around the same time.

IPB Image

IPB Image

OMG!!! That brings back memories. I was going to city games and started hearing about Bristol City plight and spoke to my parents about what i could do to help i was 14 at the time. My mum spoke to the club and both agreed i could help sell match day programmes for no pay.

When i was old enough i started working as a match day steward in the the Openend (again for free) untill the club came out of financial trouble.

Archived