IGNORED

Grant Holt

ForestForever

haven't said much about this, heard he had talks last week but heard he'd gone away unsigned, as previously mentioned talk of being a done deal was very premature,

lets be honest, plenty of people have moaned that he hasn't signed but overlook one key fact,

he wife is apparently 3 weeks off giving birth, last thing he needs is to bring on the stress of moving from his home into temp accommodation with his wife so close, what he said about city was the timing wasn't right,

I can't blame him for staying put at the moment, but if no one else comes in by Thursday, wouldn't be surprised at seeing him join in January

Think Holt has possibly said to GJ, look I am interested in joining you but the timing is wrong and the wife is set to give birth, imagine Johnson has probably said fair enough, the lad is putting his family 1st and that's what all of us would do, just a case of bad timing, reckon he will keep his eye on the player and if he still available and needed by us, Reckon we could make another move for him.

be suprised if it is the last we have heard of a holt transfer

I agree, I don't blame the guy for holding fire for a while considering his circumstances, GJ has chased Holt many times for Yeovil so yes we may not have heard the last of it.

Archived