IGNORED

Work Permits

Wurzel of Oz

Any way i can make it more favourable? Trying to sign cesar carignano for my city side, all agreed but bang refused a work permit! HELP!

Sam

Not that i know of.

I tried signing a young Canadian international midfielder from Spurs on a free (his name escapes me), but i was refused after trying on several occasions.Wasn't granted a work permit.

But.....just to throw a spanner in the works i did manage to sign a young player from DR Congo on a free with no mention what so ever of a work permit.

Both these players were out of contract,aged 18 and to my knowledge had never played any first team football for Spurs.

How does this work?? :disapointed2se:

Its 75% of interntaionals, but going on previous games they need a 90% club playing rate.

I signed some chinese players while middlesborough boss and got them without work permits and then i couldnt play them so had to send them out to a feeder club on the continent so they can then qualify for a permit.

A feeder club in belgium normally helps when looking at signing players that require a permit as they can be sent there to get it.

Archived