IGNORED

Honour & Decency

Ian M

• Admin

Ever since the catalyst to the GJ/MS situation happened (the hand grenade incident we presume) this forum has been awash with people coming on here saying "my source who is close to Marcus said this" or even "I got this straight from Marcus".

Without even attempting to cast aspersions over the posters' genuity it's not exactly professional behaviour is it?

How many times has a poster come on and told us GJ's side of things by using similar sources?

For me at least, it isn't much of a stretch to go from this unprofessional behaviour to being a "disruptive influence" and if you then take into consideration results with/without Marcus "at the club" it just adds further validation to the theory.

When a certain sulky goalkeeper acted in a similar way, talking to fans about his poor relationship with the manager, these fans widely accepted that he was a bad influence to have around the club and it was good for him to leave. The same should apply to this situation in my mind.

Now whether or not he should be allowed to join Yeovil considering they are now a potential rival to us in the promotion race is a different matter (they were 9th when he joined them) but for me it's important he goes "somewhere" in January.

• Admin

Very Well Said Sir, could not agree more,

however........the fact that he once played in the premiership and is a "city fan" means he is above the law in many fans eyes and he can basically do what he like..but it will be the managers fault

Put simply: "Bristol City's results are worse with him at the Club".

The Club should come first in all fans priorities, screw all the players/managers/board members.

Ever since the catalyst to the GJ/MS situation happened (the hand grenade incident we presume) this forum has been awash with people coming on here saying "my source who is close to Marcus said this" or even "I got this straight from Marcus".

Well having followed this topic for months i am YET to actually read anything that M Stewart is supposed to have said regarding the actual incident . Johnson has said that there isnt a problem between them :rolleyes: . We know hes lying though. Stewart has kept silent on the whole matter and is just letting his football do the talking.

As you say in your post "presume" and thats all ANY OF US are doing.

?

Very Well Said Sir, could not agree more,

however........the fact that he once played in the premiership and is a "city fan" means he is above the law in many fans eyes and he can basically do what he like..but it will be the managers fault

"ABOVE THE LAW" NO, there are 4 players who thought that and Stewart wasnt one of them.

How many times has a poster come on and told us GJ's side of things by using similar sources?

To me its important that he goes "somewhere" in January.

Thats because instead of blabbing to all and sundry down the local nightclub/boozer/Evening Post office what his grievence is Gary has been far more professional in keeping stoom. :innocent06:

As for a future destination for our disruptive influence may I suggest that China is trying to boost its game in the international domain so how about doing a Gazza then Marcus and signing for Who-flung-dung Rovers in the Nintendo League? :pray:

Thats because instead of blabbing to all and sundry down the local nightclub/boozer/Evening Post office what his grievence is Gary has been far more professional in keeping stoom. :innocent06:

As for a future destination for our disruptive influence may I suggest that China is trying to boost its game in the international domain so how about doing a Gazza then Marcus and signing for Who-flung-dung Rovers in the Nintendo League? :pray:

I wasn't too impressed with your performance today lee! Hopefully you can pick it up for the next game

Put simply: "Bristol City's results are worse with him at the Club".

:blink::blink::blink: ....ummm, so were many other players at the time of these bad results who remain at the club, and also the current manager for a number of them.

A strange statement, a 'correct' one no doubt, but it doesnt hold much weight does it.

As for 'above the law' as someone put it, not Stewart, though some others at the club could be mentioned here.

:blink::blink::blink: ....ummm, so were many other players at the time of these bad results who remain at the club, and also the current manager for a number of them.

A strange statement, a 'correct' one no doubt, but it doesnt hold much weight does it.

As for 'above the law' as someone put it, not Stewart, though some others at the club could be mentioned here.

Agreed, its a shame that fans are putting the blame on Stewart for our poor form, one player out of 11 gets singled out, just goes to show how unbalanced some views are. If he was that bad for us how is it he can be so good for everyone else, he has been rated at every club he has played for, yet, mysteriously GJ has found him to be a disruptive influence and a bad player. Players have gone to prison and have been allowed another chance and in some cases a further chance to prove themselves, Stewart wasnt showing a disruptive influence under Tinnion either.

Well having followed this topic for months i am YET to actually read anything that M Stewart is supposed to have said regarding the actual incident . Johnson has said that there isnt a problem between them rolleyes.gif . We know hes lying though. Stewart has kept silent on the whole matter and is just letting his football do the talking.

As you say in your post "presume" and thats all ANY OF US are doing.

however he has had pops at Johnson in the press both times he has left City........FACT

Stewart tried his best to rip the fans off and the intellegent ones have seen that he just came to us for an nice final payday before his retirement, the facts are he was shit when he played for us, yet people still attempt to defend him, perhaps those people should ###### off and support yeovil if they love stewart that much

Without even attempting to cast aspersions over the posters' genuity it's not exactly professional behaviour is it?

For me at least, it isn't much of a stretch to go from this unprofessional behaviour to being a "disruptive influence" and if you then take into consideration results with/without Marcus "at the club" it just adds further validation to the theory.

When a certain sulky goalkeeper acted in a similar way, talking to fans about his poor relationship with the manager, these fans widely accepted that he was a bad influence to have around the club and it was good for him to leave. The same should apply to this situation in my mind.

Now whether or not he should be allowed to join Yeovil considering they are now a potential rival to us in the promotion race is a different matter (they were 9th when he joined them) but for me it's important he

goes "somewhere" in January.

But King Gary has publically stated "I have no problem with Marcus,he trains well,is helpful in the dressing room and really did not figure in things so much after results picked up because I needed to keep faith with those already installed".The Twentymen Friday show with G.J. of a few weeks back reiterated those very comments.One caller offered his opinion that M.S.is the best striker on the clubs books and should be involved with us in our pursuit of promotion.That same caller also speculated that there was a real opportunity to have secured a play off spot last season had G.J.played a striker who could have scored a handful of goals rather than just one in half a season.

From B.B.C.Yeovil match reports you will see the words;Clever,Intelligent,Brilliant to descibe some of Stewarts performances.In all honesty how often have those accolades being lauded upon our strikers this season.

Whether Stewart goes or in some odd way the situation is resolved our club and its fans have been the loser.I estimate 80% of fans would like to see Stewart playing for us,forget him,forget your leader,as a resource Stewart is probably the most useful piece of equipment G.J. has and not using it/him is unforgivable to the club and its fans.

I admire your loyalty to your leader but do remember in a few years time he will be gone just as Stewart too will be part of the history.Throghout English Pro.football I suspect there have been a 101 incidents in the last year that need real managing,bigger managers,bigger players and I bet not one of them has been allowed to become as bizzare as ours.Once again the real losers.....Us the fans & our club.

But King Gary has publically stated "I have no problem with Marcus,he trains well,is helpful in the dressing room and really did not figure in things so much after results picked up because I needed to keep faith with those already installed".

So that settles this stupid debate once and for all then! :doh:

King Gary is innocent and wants the best for the club whereas Judas is a trouble maker who is too big for his boots! :chant6ez::clapping::yes:

So that settles this stupid debate once and for all then! :doh:

King Gary is innocent and wants the best for the club whereas Judas is a trouble maker who is too big for his boots! :chant6ez::clapping::yes:

Did the ball cross the line in 66,would Cheeseley have gone on to win full caps,could Lita of made a difference in the play-off final all questions embedded in the mind .

That you are so venomous with just one vision in this episode suggests you may not at this time be the best person to evaluate the bigger picture and ultimate well being of our club.That you are sincere & passionate is without question,but,"stupid debate", far from it.It may not strike a chord with you but thousands of others regularly view its content.As I said earlier this bizzare situation has been the most divisive in our clubs recent history ,for whatever reasons G.J.&S.L. have got themselves into a corner where they cant afford one of "OUR" very own players to be succesful in any- way -shape-or -form with "OUR" club.That may not disturb you but it sure does me.

agree, and i hope Mr. Johnson and Mr. Lansdown read this sub-forum

Let you assure you my concerned brother they do and they are. :yes::city:

All a certain person has to say is "sorry boss but I was wrong" and I'm sure that it will all be resolved. :disapointed2se:

The million dollar question is is said word in his limited vocabuary? :no:

Let you assure you my concerned brother they do and they are. :yes::city:

All a certain person has to say is "sorry boss but I was wrong" and I'm sure that it will all be resolved. :disapointed2se:

The million dollar question is is said word in his limited vocabuary? :no:

Oh dear, i spend a couple of days away and when i get back the forum is awash with inane dribble from the little bloke :sub: . Everytime i see a post from you i think of this little man :rofl2br::rofl2br::sub::sub::sub::sub::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Oh dear, i spend a couple of days away and when i get back the forum is awash with inane dribble from the little bloke :sub: . Everytime i see a post from you i think of this little man :rofl2br::rofl2br::sub::sub::sub::sub::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Dorkland Phillis me old mucker, long time no insults! :dance:

The minute you claimed that you had the will power to ignore me I knew I could get the better of you! :innocent06:

Your retorts really crack me up! You could even say the yokes on you my Egg headed Buddy! :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Dorkland Phillis me old mucker, long time no insults! :dance:

The minute you claimed that you had the will power to ignore me I knew I could get the better of you! :innocent06:

Your retorts really crack me up! You could even say the yokes on you my Egg headed Buddy! :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

:sub::sub: How can anyone have the willpower to ignore you :sub: . your the little boy we all pat on the head :rolleyes::sub::laugh:

QUOTE......... SCUMBAG...

Stewart tried his best to rip the fans off and the intellegent ones have seen that he just came to us for an nice final payday before his retirement, the facts are he was shit when he played for us, yet people still attempt to defend him, perhaps those people should ###### off and support yeovil if they love stewart that much

How on earth has Marcus stewart tried to rip us (the Fans) off?

Also he came here after turning down far more lucrative offers than we gave him, he came here for the reason we all know, he wanted to play for Bristol City as this maybe was his last chance, now I know his wages are good compared with what others earn, but that is surely down to the club, who wouldn't turn down that kind of money?, ( in fact I expect there are plenty of people on here who knock him, who would have taken the bigger wedge he was offered by other clubs who showed an interest in him).

And lastly don't tell me to ###### off and support Yeovil, just because I have the (in your opinion) audacity to appreciate that Marcus Stewart could still do a job for us, I have supported Bristol City all my life, and in the past have been a fan of many BristolCity players, Andy Cole for example. but wasn't told that when he left for Newcastle I should ###### off and support them.

How on earth has Marcus stewart tried to rip us (the Fans) off?

Also he came here after turning down far more lucrative offers than we gave him, he came here for the reason we all know, he wanted to play for Bristol City as this maybe was his last chance, now I know his wages are good compared with what others earn, but that is surely down to the club, who wouldn't turn down that kind of money?, ( in fact I expect there are plenty of people on here who knock him, who would have taken the bigger wedge he was offered by other clubs who showed an interest in him).

And lastly don't tell me to ###### off and support Yeovil, just because I have the (in your opinion) audacity to appreciate that Marcus Stewart could still do a job for us, I have supported Bristol City all my life, and in the past have been a fan of many BristolCity players, Andy Cole for example. but wasn't told that when he left for Newcastle I should ###### off and support them.

yes, he could have earned more money elsewhere maybe, but instead he came down here for a hero's return to grab the glory and then didn't bother putting in the performances for the team, that I feel is ripping the club and the fans off!

yes, he could have earned more money elsewhere maybe, but instead he came down here for a hero's return to grab the glory and then didn't bother putting in the performances for the team, that I feel is ripping the club and the fans off!

But mate he did try putting in performances (in my opinion), I honestly believe he was playing in a poor side at the time, I honestly believe he would do a job for us if he was utilised by the manager, (who wont use him in my opinion) but thats another story.

That wont stop me putting my views across on here, some forum members try to constantly have a go if you seem to like Marcus Stewart or have a positive opinion about the guy, I don't include you in that, there are just a couple of them and most of us (pro Stewart and anti Stewart) know who they are, and they arent really helping in having a healthy discussion on this subject.

Archived