IGNORED

Paul Heffernan

Taz

First post for ages, and no doubt somebody will say "what a load of crap," but I was speaking to somebody in the Atyeo yesterday who said that he's heard something about us trying to get Heff back. Has anbody else heard anything about this?

Personally I'd welcome him back, thought we should never have sold him anyway, although it all comes down to the fact that he wasn't guaranteed first team football with Lita and Brooker here - although we all know what happened a week or so later!!

Brookers been out forever with this injury (yes I know slight exaggeration) and Enoch has only just returned, leaving us with only Jevons (who hasn't set the world alight) and Myrie-Williams (who seems like a raw Leroy Lita - just not as good). We're short on strikers, and we've still not get them all back yet.

Any views?

Since he left us he has had alot of injuries. Not sure if Johnson would risk another injury prone player. Shame he left us though liked him as a player.

He was not entered on G.J.'s list of 50. Evidently G.J.had heard of him and he also had a goal scoring record,those two black marks made him a non-starter.

Sorry to threadjack, but I've still heard no *good* reasons why we got rid of Marc Goodfellow. Was it Tinnion who sold him on?

he wanted first team football but we couldn't promise that at the time.

he was getting frustrated at playing bit parts.

Sorry to threadjack, but I've still heard no *good* reasons why we got rid of Marc Goodfellow. Was it Tinnion who sold him on?

Look at his record.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=21249

He showed isolated flashes of individual brilliance for 2 minutes every game but contributed very little to the team. That's why we let him go, and clearly other teams have come to a similar conclusion.

Archived