IGNORED

Fm 2007 Network Game Anyone?

Andy082005

I'm thinking about starting up a Network game, maybe for about 4 people or something? I don't mind hosting, maybe play once or twice a week?

Think it would be good if we all say stuck to Premier League Teams or something, instead of being dotted about the leagues i.e someone being Liverpool, someone being City etc

If you interested, Pm me your msn address or something and days which may be conveniant for you.

enjoy :englandsmile4wf:

i would look forward to playing a network game on fm the only trouble is i have not done before so i will need to be told how to join a game and so on.

my email address is:ashleygent_bcfc@hotmail.co.uk

i am available to play every weekday after 4:00pm and every weekend whenever apart from wen city r playing.

It would be great to join. thanks. :D

i would look forward to playing a network game on fm the only trouble is i have not done before so i will need to be told how to join a game and so on.

my email address is:ashleygent_bcfc@hotmail.co.uk

i am available to play every weekday after 4:00pm and every weekend whenever apart from wen city r playing.

It would be great to join. thanks. :D

Ok mate, ive added you to my msn, thats four so far including myself, maybe one more and that will be it I think

Archived