IGNORED

General Comment About Wilson

Guest MrT

I think one of Wilsons main problems is that he still has not found his best first 11. Its over half-way through the season and he still does not know it. :)

I hope he finds it sooner rather than later so we can walk this division like we should be doing with our current squad of players.

Personally I think Wilson has made a real pigs ear of the season but he still has time to sort it out because there is no decent opposition around. Everything seems to be stacked in our favour i.e. Plymouth thankfully losing a good manager and QPR losing one of their best players in Shittu. We also have 6 pointer games against both clubs with home advantage. These are all positive things for us.

Sacking Wilson I believe would upset the young players and the club and create unwanted instability. The players are all still playing for him. None of them have given up which is most important. If Wilson fails to get promotion then sack him fair enough but not before. Unless Peter Reid comes along :D . The last comment was a joke :D or was it :P:)

Yes, being 2nd in the league must really hurt mustn't it?

Yes, but it's all about expectation level & expenditure.

Ask Liverpool-If they're 4th Houllier must go, Charlton are fourth/fifth and Curbishley's a hero!

For example (chortle) if the Gas made the play offs ( no, stop, stop it, oh my ribs)from where they are now (stop), all the missing fans would flood back ( Honestly, all 15 of them) and you guys would be delirious.

New flares & donkey jackets to a scruff, sorry, man!

We had won 11 on the spin after a very poor start (By our standards not yours) and had three games coming up that were all winnable, including games against the bottom two.

So, poised for glory, what do we do???

As so often..............We ##** it up royaly!!

Add 8 points to City's total and we're top of the league and, some would say, almost home & dry.

We're not and that's why all the blud has started.

Archived