IGNORED

Bye Bye Marcus

Red Wardy

Sad really how assinine people can become on the forum and Behind Gary seems to be taking the prize presently- don't see how MS could be accused of being a Judas by anyone other than and ignoramus since he has betrayed no one- if anything he is the one betrayed, poorly managed and kicked out. Taking his salary is not being a Judas and for those who argued we don't need him as a 4th choice striker why is it we suddenly need Holt who will probably command a pretty penny himself?

As far as I'm concerned, if he goes, it'll be a case of another one that 'didn't fit in' and wasn't used to his full potential - as was Heffernan and Miller before him.

It's funny how all the Johnson bleeding hearts want his critics to give him more time to come up with the goods, but were happy to dismiss the potential of Stewart, Miller and Heffernan before they were given a chance.

As far as I'm concerned, if he goes, it'll be a case of another one that 'didn't fit in' and wasn't used to his full potential - as was Heffernan and Miller before him.

It's funny how all the Johnson bleeding hearts want his critics to give him more time to come up with the goods, but were happy to dismiss the potential of Stewart, Miller and Heffernan before they were given a chance.

Sorry but I wouldn't put Miller in the same class as Heff or Stewart let alone Brooker or Enoch :dunno:

Sad really how assinine people can become on the forum and Behind Gary seems to be taking the prize presently- don't see how MS could be accused of being a Judas by anyone other than and ignoramus since he has betrayed no one- if anything he is the one betrayed, poorly managed and kicked out. Taking his salary is not being a Judas and for those who argued we don't need him as a 4th choice striker why is it we suddenly need Holt who will probably command a pretty penny himself?

perhaps the "judas" term is related back to his youth when he wore blue, many a fan called him a judas then and rightly so, how could any so called die-hard city fan wearing those blue and white quarters.....disgusting!

perhaps the "judas" term is related back to his youth when he wore blue, many a fan called him a judas then and rightly so, how could any so called die-hard city fan wearing those blue and white quarters.....disgusting!

One by one my flock are starting to see the light. :chant6ez::me?:

Altogether now....

"I can see clearly now the pain has gone...." :rain::rofl2br:

It seems to me that this is just the sort of assinine comment megansdad was referring to earlier... :dunno::dunno:

Archived