IGNORED

How Manys Going

leader

What coach are you on and what's your seat no?

If you booked yesterday that'll give you a rough idea @ 50 x However Many Coaches :D

Without Holt signing......or anyone else, I reckon 1,500 tops particularly with Chelsea v Man Utd & The Ashes on the box........not that we'll reatin those.

Plus some City fans in the home end, obviously.

anyone know how many coaches we got for sunday, could be a good day . there again it,,,,,,,,no i aint going to say it ....

Not many as BRISTOL BOY said,without a quality striker drafted in people only see one result.

Had a striker of quality been brought in,we would have taken the allocation.

What coach are you on and what's your seat no?

If you booked yesterday that'll give you a rough idea @ 50 x However Many Coaches :D

Without Holt signing......or anyone else, I reckon 1,500 tops particularly with Chelsea v Man Utd & The Ashes on the box........not that we'll reatin those.

The Ashes by SUNDAY???????????

Your aving a laugh Ian.

Be all over by fri morn.........oh and by the way, not an English win

The Ashes by SUNDAY???????????

Your aving a laugh Ian.

Be all over by fri morn.........oh and by the way, not an English win

Even if not play will be over by 7am, shouldn't interfere with anyone wanting to get the coach at 10.30. Chelsea - Man U is more of a problem, especially as they're keeping us in the ground so long we wont even be back for 2nd half.

I reckon 1200 sounds about right, shocking we're not taking more IMO, big game, not too far away, having to go on a coach isnt the end of the world is it.

Archived