IGNORED

Neil Shipperley

You Know I Am Right

He would add great experience and I think at this level would be a very good asset - particularly if we can just have him on loan to see how he gets on.

I would prefer another Sheff Utd striker we all know, Akinbiyi, but I know it would not happen! (I do think if we get promoted we should go for him though!)

Not seen Shipperly since his Palace days but back then he did a good job for them and is, in my opinion, the type of player who can be very effective in this division.

That said, with Brooker returning I am not convinced of the need for another striker unless they are really good. Showunmi, Brooker and Jevons are all capable in my opinion. Jevons isn't firing at the moment but I don't believe he has suddenly become a bad player. We have yet to see much from Showunmi but I am confident from what I have seen that he will do a job. Brooker didn't have a great start to the season but neither did the whole team. We know that he is capable.

Hopefully Brown will be back soon so Myrie-Williams can easily be pushed up front too. And 4 options up front is, in my opinion, enough.

Not seen Shipperly since his Palace days but back then he did a good job for them and is, in my opinion, the type of player who can be very effective in this division.

That said, with Brooker returning I am not convinced of the need for another striker unless they are really good. Showunmi, Brooker and Jevons are all capable in my opinion. Jevons isn't firing at the moment but I don't believe he has suddenly become a bad player. We have yet to see much from Showunmi but I am confident from what I have seen that he will do a job. Brooker didn't have a great start to the season but neither did the whole team. We know that he is capable.

Hopefully Brown will be back soon so Myrie-Williams can easily be pushed up front too. And 4 options up front is, in my opinion, enough.

Come on Percy, get with the programme! This is far too positive, don't you know that we need at least 3 more strikers and Marcus Stewart back before we can mount a serious challenge?

If we are to sign anyone they must have PACE. We have to be one of the most pedestrian teams in the division, especially upfront.

There, you see? It's easy,repeat after this man "we are so pedestrian", it's obvoius by our league position that we are struggling for pace etc etc.......

Guest MaccaJK

Sheffield United have just made four players available for loan to football league teams including Shipperley and Unsworth.

Shipperley surely worth a look?

no. too similar to stewart.

Agreed

That said, with Brooker returning I am not convinced of the need for another striker unless they are really good. Showunmi, Brooker and Jevons are all capable in my opinion.

Trouble is that Brooker isn't back-we don't know how he got on today and no news of any significance and importance is eminating from AG at all.We have 10 games between now and Jan 1st and our squad isn't big enough to cope with any loss of strikers or wide players.

Jevons isn't firing at the moment but I don't believe he has suddenly become a bad player. We have yet to see much from Showunmi but I am confident from what I have seen that he will do a job. Brooker didn't have a great start to the season but neither did the whole team. We know that he is capable.

If the two big lads are injured we are 100% shafted.

Hopefully Brown will be back soon so Myrie-Williams can easily be pushed up front too.

Where he's scored 1:10

And 4 options up front is, in my opinion, enough.

Clearly incorrect based on the last six weeks.

Archived